Online Mutiplayer Error Code: 0314-0101 Issue

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2017 at 11:18 AM, The_Kopite said:

How did you get around this problem? Any useful info would be great, thanks!

their really wasn't any get around until I joined in with someone in a 2v2 Match, once that happened I was able to start getting matches(Ranked/Quick), one thing to avoid doing is making every option for a match specific only make the match types specific if you need too like changing it from Score Kills to Time Limit but the default is Time Limit so you should be fine there, everything just opened up the more i tried getting online after a while i was just able to go on my own and get online matches in Quick MatchRanked, so you should find a partner to start off doing 2v2 Matches, if there anything else feel free to ask hopefully this is somewhat helpful.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2017 at 9:53 PM, Shaowsintzu said:

their really wasn't any get around until I joined in with someone in a 2v2 Match, once that happened I was able to start getting matches(Ranked/Quick), one thing to avoid doing is making every option for a match specific only make the match types specific if you need too like changing it from Score Kills to Time Limit but the default is Time Limit so you should be fine there, everything just opened up the more i tried getting online after a while i was just able to go on my own and get online matches in Quick MatchRanked, so you should find a partner to start off doing 2v2 Matches, if there anything else feel free to ask hopefully this is somewhat helpful.

Yes it is, thanks! Managed to somehow get all the online trophies for the vita version of the game, but not got there yet with the ps3 version. Hopefully I'll get them soon!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...