Life is Strange: Before the Storm

1 minute ago, marvelboy10 said:

So not only do we get this free for PS plus but we also might have a prequel?... Things are looking up. :)

DONTNOD announced LiS 2 .. they gave LiS for free on PS plus.. and now LiS prequel ? is this heaven ? haha :giggle::lol:

• Like 2

A prequel with Rachel and Chloe would be awesome. More of the Lore, more of the backstory, and more of Ashly Burch as Chloe. ?

There is so much potential left for a bunch of stories surrounding these characters. Perhaps Rachel has similar powers as Max and before the events of Life is Strange, she passes them on to Max, so that she can save Chloe. Would make sense to me if she is the source after all

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kaiwan said:

so prequel means no time power..?

This was an element that captivated many people, is something "special" and gives a different magic to the game, however i suspect that if in a new game if this element is withdrawn many people will find that it's another game similar to many others .

On 6/1/2017 at 9:57 PM, Normalcy1 said:

Probably my favorite game of all time. Would absolutely love this.

What exactly did you like about it?

I can't even remember why she had the powers or what she does in the end of it.  Must not have been very memorable for me at least. 

I'm way more excited for this prequel than the sequel. I'm one of those strange (heh) people that think the original had an excellent ending soooo *shrugs*

3 minutes ago, ahoyimzoe said:

(They mentioned 'PreOrder now' for an August 2017 release date for Ep 1 but I can't find it yet on the NZ PSN Store?)

Try waiting until Microsoft is done, sometimes they put it up there after the announcement conference :D

Edited by ShakeNBake663
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

I'm way more excited for this prequel than the sequel. I'm one of those strange (heh) people that think the original had an excellent ending soooo *shrugs*

Try waiting until Microsoft is done, sometimes they put it up there after the announcement conference :D

Good idea - just wayyyy too keen to spend all my money bahaha

3 episodes doesn't surprise me as Dontnod isn't a big developer yet and they are also currently making Vampyr as well as a LiS sequel set in a different location with a different cast of characters. But they will be good, I trust, hopefully more consistent than the original which was a flawed masterpiece.

Edited by MeteorHawk

Just started LiS today and I've got to say what a quality game it is, especially the characters, they just feel like real people. So many games these days neglect the story in favour of showing off the gimmick, but LiS feels like the complete opposite. Hopefully Deck Nine Games follow the same path for the prequel.