Life is Strange: Before the Storm

I did enjoy Life is Strange myself, but not sure if I'll get this day one, I mean, I'll probably play it in the end, as knowing how Chloe met Rachel is interesting for sure.  But since it is a prequel, what Chloe does in the game and the consequences seem to be a bit pointless, because what has already happened in the main game has well, already happened.

On 6/12/2017 at 6:47 PM, Rose Amicitia said:

Edit : I'm sure that although there is no "rewind time" the game won't disappoint anyone !I'm right, don't i @ahmedelebiary ? :D

Life is Strange is not only about the Rewind powers :) im sure the story will be very solid and with great soundtracks and emotional experience this prequel is gonna amazing , trust me :P 

4 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Life is Strange is not only about the Rewind powers :) im sure the story will be very solid and with great soundtracks and emotional experience this prequel is gonna amazing , trust me :P 

That gameplay mechanic is what made the game really stand out from the other interactive choice making games, though, and provided a few interesting puzzles. Going to have to bring something else to the table if it's missing, or really step it up a notch in terms of story.

9 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Here are the 20 minutes of the game :D
Btw chloe was always my favorite character, she's a badass :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, paranoia_agent85 said:

The one thing I take from the trailer is that this franchise's use of licensed music continues to impress.

Yep..i totally fell in love with the trailer song from the very first time.. it is Indie and fits the atmosphere and tone of Life is Strange perfectly . also Daughter is one of my favorite bands ( btw trailer song is Daughter - Numbers ).

• Like 2

On 13.6.2017 at 10:38 PM, Rose Amicitia said:

Here are the 20 minutes of the game :D
Btw chloe was always my favorite character, she's a badass :P

Man, am I glad that Rhianna DeVries' voice sounds like Ashly Burch's.  Fits perfect for a younger version of Chloe.

• Like 1

On June 19, 2017 at 7:40 AM, Jesaya815 said:

Man, am I glad that Rhianna DeVries' voice sounds like Ashly Burch's.  Fits perfect for a younger version of Chloe.

Her take on the character isn't terrible, which is a relief. I could get on board with the younger version thing but they had Ashly Burch voice a 12 year old version of Chloe in the first game. Oh well, I guess Ashly needing to go on strike for more foldin' money gives another girl an opportunity.

8 hours ago, Dragos_19 said:

Doesn't sound like it at all :( At least this is my opinion.

Yeah I don't hear the similarity either.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really on the fence about this game. I enjoyed Life is Strange a lot more than I thought I would, but I can't say I particularly liked Chloe, so a mini-series that focuses on her isn't too appealing. I'm definitely going to be waiting for the reviews on this one first before I decide to go ahead and buy it or not, which is saying something since I basically never make decisions on game purchases based on reviews nowadays.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2017 at 1:20 PM, Undead Wolf said:

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but Brian of PS4 Trophies has confirmed that the game will have a platinum. Rejoice! :P

hopefully it will be an easy one like the 1st game.

i really wonder how this will do without the rewind power, solid story is expected tho.

Edited by Razhad_Zhafran

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...