Unlocking Injustice 2 Shaders

RickTheRular

Hello everyone! I saw a few posts about how hard the shaders are coming by for some of you and I know that you may want to spend those source crystals on something worthwhile such as skins and so I want to let you guys in on something I have noticed. If you beat the Battle Simulator with any character of your choosing upon multiple times, you will unlock shaders for that corresponding character. Difficulty settings seem to not dictate whether it will drop or not. Try it out and let me know if this tactic works for you as well and good luck!

Edited by FilthieRich
Typo

31 minutes ago, Stargazer2600 said:

they can also drop on mother boxes and guild boxes

True!! I've found the Battle Simulator method to be less time consuming. I have gotten most of my shaders through this method and through the mother boxes as well. 

19 minutes ago, FilthieRich said:

True!! I've found the Battle Simulator method to be less time consuming. I have gotten most of my shaders through this method and through the mother boxes as well. 

I think the only shaders you cant get though and have to buy are the premier skins

On 6/3/2017 at 3:45 PM, Stargazer2600 said:

I think the only shaders you cant get though and have to buy are the premier skins

That is true. I had most from the Ultimate Edition but I had to spend source crystals for Vixen, The Golden Age Flash, and Freeze. They should have came with the UE if you ask me. $100 is a lot to shell out and only get 3 premiere skins but it's all good.