Extraction Mode locked!? *Updated*

Is anybody else experiencing this!? I've asked other people and friends who played this to help me out and now they can't access this either, saying that a code is required to access it. I was able to play this many times a couple of days ago now I'm locked out. People are still playing this mode since I can see it through the game's browser, so what's happening? Is it because of EA's lousy servers for this game aren't working right? Is the mode or online shutting down? Or it this a glitch?

Is there a way around this other than someone who has access to this inviting you? Please help me out.

Edited by axlredgrave

• 2 months later...

After getting the platinum and 100%, in order to fix this lockout glitch you NEED to play Extraction mode with someone who has a good online connection, has access to the mode, have him/her invite you and play up to 4-8 rounds/2 full maps. That's how I gained access to the mode again. It's no guarantee but that's how it worked for me.

Decided to leave this post in case anyone in the forseeable future runs into this problem just as I did. Figured I'd contribute to the trophy hunting community as well. Good luck!

• Like 1