Free Online passes on PSN store

Morfea

2 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

Are they? from my understanding they still aren't, atleast they aren't in europe and NA.

i can't confirm this myself as i don't have it, but they were confirmed to shut down on august 31st, 2016, so unless they forgot about it or made an update they should be offline?

9 minutes ago, Bubblyfishes said:

i can't confirm this myself as i don't have it, but they were confirmed to shut down on august 31st, 2016, so unless they forgot about it or made an update they should be offline?

Confirmed. They're not offline in Europe and NA. Oops!

24 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Confirmed. They're not offline in Europe and NA. Oops!

well whaddya know... i might pick it up if it's on sale again. they must've forgotten about it, then.

that being said, let me rephrase my earlier comment: thanks for sharing, OP! :D

Edited by Bubblyfishes

Good to know, but I have a question in regards to the online: from what I understand, the digital version doesn't work well, and that the physical copy of it does? Or is it the other way around? I have the digital version, but didn't get a chance to play due to the online not working well. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I started playing this game just 2 days ago and have already gotten all of the online trophies (except Crowd Pleaser) using the free online pass +  a used physical copy of the game. I'm located in NA and have experienced very few problems connecting to the servers.

• Like 1