Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ArkhamPrime99

josh1999_'s Dispute

16 posts in this topic

josh1999_

Batman: Arkham Asylum
I beat the game first got the riddles and collectibles along the way in one playthrough I did this all legit.

what was the reason of the flag? from what i can see you unlocked the 100% complete trophy preatty early and got trophy like Shocking Rescue and over that pop super early by just playing trought the story ^^ havn't played this game but im preatty sure in order to get the 100% you need to complete the story first? so how do you explain you missed story related trophies?

also shouldn't the 100% complete trophy pop along with another one? in your case it unlock by itself.. but again havn't played the game this is pure assumption :)

You got story related trophies after beating the game. Everything else looks fine though.

You completed the game without unlocking three four of the story trophies.

You obtained the 10% Riddler challenges trophy after all the other Riddler trophies.

You also obtained Perfect Knight (for 100% completion of the game) before getting the trophies I mentioned above.

Perfect Knight does not unlock together with any of the other five trophies needed for it (24 combat challenges, 24 predator challenges, all riddles, Amadeus Arkham revealed, story complete on any difficulty).

That seems like a bit much to be just a glitch.

Edited by BillyHorrible

Omg this is the PS3 version lol well idk because those story related trophies didn't unlock for me the first time but got the rest and went back later on and got those when I first started trophy hunting sorry for the confusion Thank you!

It was some glitch I think 

can anyone confirm that you can get the 100% complete trophy without unlocking another trophy and without having the story completed?

because on most people list for this game they unlock 100% as their last trophy when getting 24 medals or 100% ridler challenge at the same time

and for these story related trophies i checked my dear psthc guide they are unmissable (no known glitch either) so if you missed only ONE yh sure but here you got like 3-4 of them ^^

Well I honestly don't know I didn't hack nor do I know how this was one of the first games on this account I played..maybe I didn't updated the trophy patch on the game until later.

7 minutes ago, josh1999_ said:

Well I honestly don't know I didn't hack nor do I know how this was one of the first games on this account I played..maybe I didn't updated the trophy patch on the game until later.

dispute doesn't work with "maybe" :/ if you don't know yourself how you got 100% early and missed 4 story related trophies we can't help and only assume you used a game save before finishing the story first.

9 minutes ago, imOvray said:

can anyone confirm that you can get the 100% complete trophy without unlocking another trophy and without having the story completed?

because on most people list for this game they unlock 100% as their last trophy when getting 24 medals or 100% ridler challenge at the same time

and for these story related trophies i checked my dear psthc guide they are unmissable (no known glitch either) so if you missed only ONE yh sure but here you got like 3-4 of them ^^

For 100%, you need exactly what you need for five separate trophies (24 combat challenges, 24 predator challenges, all riddles, Amadeus Arkham, story complete on any difficulty). As soon as you have the last of those five trophies, you get Perfect Knight.

1 minute ago, josh1999_ said:

I don't know if this is one of the games with a trophy patch (I don't think so at least) but if that was the case, then we should be talking about the first four story trophies (you were missing the first three, and number eight on the list) and the first riddler trophies (your 10% didn't unlock but you have unlocked the 5% one). With a later save after a trophy patch, the only way to unlock it like this would be to play on several saves at once - with the trophy patch, starting on a game that was past the first three story trophies, at some point after getting 5% of the riddler trophies continuing on a save that was in between the same story trophies but with between 10% and 15% of the riddler trophies, after story trophy 7 continuing on a save that ended after story trophy 8, and then starting over afterwards.

I also don't think it's possible to get story trophy 2 in just 3.5 minutes after story trophy 1 but I could be wrong. I see it's at 10 minutes for me on PS3 and that was the second time I played the game.

Just checked and Arkham Asylum did already have trophies from the start:

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2009/08/10/batman-arkham-asylum-trophies-revealed/

Well I already told you the situation and it's clearly hard to believe so I had some trophy unlocking in when I created this account 

1 minute ago, josh1999_ said:

Well I already told you the situation and it's clearly hard to believe so I had some trophy unlocking in when I created this account 

in that case it would say missing timestamp ;) it's not.

I don't see anything wrong with any of the other games on your list, so I want to see a way in which this is possible, but it's hard to do with a game that's just not known for having any glitches. There might (might) be a glitch with one of the 8 challenges unlocking together with 16 but even that's not really a widely found issue.

Well, at least you've shown on PS4 that you can really get the platinum in the game as I don't think downloaded saves or hacked trophies can be done on PS4 yet (also holy crap, only three minutes between story trophy 1 and story trophy 2... and I thought that 3.5 was cutting it close).

This was the issue with this game, for reference

2b4wBX8.png

(Also missed screenshot on Breaking and entering, after these)

and this:

V9TqKh0.png

Basically what's already been said in text but here's the graphical form.  The 2nd trophy that is unlocked is Born Free, a story trophy that should be 5 down the list.  4 unmissable story trophies are skipped.  This is around the point in the game where you would have around 10% of the riddles solved.

Edited by B1rvine

Reason the game was reported: Big Bang and Crack the Enigma are achieved before prerequisite trophies.

Yeah, this game is staying flagged.  Not buying Perfect Knight unlocked before even beating the game.  There's no way this is legit.  Also, this game had trophies on it when released.  Trophies were on games on games released from 2009 and afterwards.  So, that's a strike there.