20 Vita Titles For 2017

57 minutes ago, Phil said:

I was really surpised how #1 looked. It looks better than a lot of ps3 games. 

That's because several of the games in that video have both Vita and PS4 versions. They made it only using the trailers for the PS4 versions. Valkyria Revolution definitely doesn't look that nice running on the Vita. Here's a graphics comparison. 

#VitaIsDead

Unfortunate thing about this list is that majority (read almost all of them) of these titles are on PS4. And apart from Zero Escape, they are very badly optimized...

Valkyria Revolution and Firis are prime examples unfortunately.

Out of this list, only Xanadu (since only eX is on PS4), Caligula and Mary can be considered Vita games...

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

1. Valkyria Revolution

2. Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star

3. Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

4. Tokyo Xanadu

5. Toukiden 2 (already plated it)

6. Salt and Sanctuary

7. Caligula

8. Ys Origin

9. Berserk and the Band of the Hawk

10. Akiba's Beat

11. Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas

12. Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey

13. Summon Night 6: Lost Borders

14. Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy

15. Mary Skelter: Nightmares

16. God Wars: Future Past

17. Shakedown Hawaii

18. Zero Escape: The Nonary Games

19. Full Throttle Remastered

20. Cosmic Star Heroine

The games on bold are the ones that I want to get. The others will get a much deserved research before any decision.

And for me, it is simple: if there is a Vita version, I will buy it - unless it is full of glitches, of course.

Of those listed, I'll definitely be getting Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, Tokyo Xanadu, The Caligula Effect, Ys Origin, Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy, Mary Skelter: Nightmares, and Zero Escape: The Nonary Games for Vita. There's a couple more I can think of that I'll be getting which weren't listed such as Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana and Drive Girls as well. So yeah, with all things considered, it's looking like a pretty damn good year for Vita. Not that I expected any less. ^_^

Some of these look really cool. Up to now i have only realy played the aaa old titles on my vita coz i had so much catching up to do but the jap titles look awesome. Also recently started a read asking about visual novels and got so many answers about what i should consider. It seems i been using my vita wrong.

20 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I checked out Cosmic Star Heroine and according to the store it is only for the PS4 :(

It is coming to Vita as well, but unfortunately, no release date yet.

As of now, will definitely get Cosmic Star Heroine, Dangan V3 and YS Origin for Vita. for others, I might also get them but maybe on PS4 :|

3 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Well it looks like a pretty high graphics game...I can see why it NEEDS to be on PS4 only :|

*checks ps store*  wow, 4+ GB? now I am worried. Still hoping it will be on vita though