Overrated/Underrated Anime Shows

sonicace101

Overrated: Pokemon (never ending story, seriously I don't even know what is going on)

Underrated: Elfen Lied (damn epic from the start, not cool for weak stomachs)

about Naruto being overrated I could understand that, but it's damn epic, try watching it without stupid fillers and you'll understand. Either part 1 or part 2 (Shippuden) :)

Edited by entimecago

about Naruto being overrated I could understand that, but it's damn epic, try watching it without stupid fillers and you'll understand. Either part 1 or part 2 (Shippuden) :)

I'll watch it again sometime but right now I'm watching season 1 of Ranma 1/2 then I'm gonna start on Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi.

Edited by sonicace101

OVERRATED: Bleach (It wouldn't be overrated if it didn't have so much pointless and random filler that makes little to no sense, but ppl still praise it anyways)

UNDERRATED: Gungrave (it's made by the same ppl as trigun. loosely based off the videogame)

Gungrave is definitely underrated. its by far one of my favorites.

Overrated: Naruto.

Underrated: Air Gear

Gungrave is definitely underrated. its by far one of my favorites.

Definately one of my favorites too. You'll be confused for the first episode and then everything will start to put itself together like a puzzle Such a underused and great way to tell a story. The thing that amazed me is there isn't a single "useless" character. Every character reappears and has a meaning or purpose to fill.