Online issues?

Legchomper

4 hours ago, Walter_Breit said:

Ive been trying to get into a Ranked Match for few hours now and finally found this: 

<snip>

It worked for me. Got into a Match within 2 minutes but lost ?  found another one few minutes later and won. Hope this helps somebody either way good luck. 

Tried that about an hour ago (and even tried it a couple times yesterday), and pretty much the entire online tonight seems to be on the fritz (including that method). It literally throws me out of the screen now, and restarts the search every single time I try to challenge someone or sit there waiting to be challenged. I'll be really, really annoyed if this ends up being my last trophy, but meh, what can you do.

By the sounds of it, they are going to eliminate the ability to boost the ranked trophy (if what I'm reading about "player name" being taken out of it is what I think it means), which I really don't mind. However, if I'm going to go 10 games to get a single win, I don't want to sit around in a lobby for 6 hours to sprinkle said 10 games across it since the connectivity is spotty at best.

• Like 1

My first attempt at connecting with a guy through ranked was unsuccessful, but the second try was good (granted, to a 1 red bar connection). Managed to get it on the first game I connected to (and even got a Perfect in one round and almost 2, which is awesome, since I suck at fighting games). Still not perfect, and I think I'm going to stick to the single player post-platinum, but for what it's worth, the ranked trophy is actually doable now without any bizarre workarounds.

Trying really hard to get the Not Bad trophy but getting so pissed off with not being able to connect to a match. I've only managed to connect to 2 and lost both.

Edit: Managed to get in a match and get this a few minutes after posting. Spent a long time just trying to get a match even though my connection is full.

Edited by Shadows_Revenge

• 4 years later...

Anyone able to play a match in either three modes without getting disconnected/connection error/connection lost?

I tried for about 50 times, and i got into 3 matches, and got disconnected mid game.

I tried clearing clache/rebuilding database, but nothing seems to help..

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2021 at 7:45 AM, cxool123 said:

Anyone able to play a match in either three modes without getting disconnected/connection error/connection lost?

I tried for about 50 times, and i got into 3 matches, and got disconnected mid game.

I tried clearing clache/rebuilding database, but nothing seems to help..

Congratulations on the plat! :yay:

So, what did you do to resolve it? :hmm:

On 03/12/2021 at 11:00 AM, zizimonster said:

Congratulations on the plat! :yay:

So, what did you do to resolve it? :hmm:

Nothing really, just kept trying everyday, and one day it just happen to be working, so spend the hour to find matches..
It was weird

• Like 1