Ranked match unplayble

SigCARLO_DELFINO

What you need to do is go ranked and then I'm not sure which one it was but you're able to select who you want to fight. Keep on selecting people until it lets you play against them. That's how I was able to do it so it should work for other people but yes the ranked matches aren't working properly

14 minutes ago, NaseemJohn said:

What you need to do is go ranked and then I'm not sure which one it was but you're able to select who you want to fight. Keep on selecting people until it lets you play against them. That's how I was able to do it so it should work for other people but yes the ranked matches aren't working properly

You're speaking of Match List. And yeah, it can help to a point. 

27 minutes ago, minacher said:

Each time, me and other friends have a problem. Connection lost. Incredible

Do you guys live far away from each other? Is it P2P or dedicated server? I guess ranked means you can't control who you play all that much.

Edited by MMDE

13 minutes ago, NaseemJohn said:

Yes thats how i did it for the trophy , took me a while to find some without instant connection lost.  But tbh i would love to rank up online now after getting Plat, and with the time it takes to find a working match i really lose interest in online fight at the moment. 

For Tournament trophy i recomment creating a own session , put max number at 4 player , and start tournament when 4 joined your lobby.  Was way quicker than searching lobbys.

Ranked and player matches using the match list works , but it still takes a while , hope you guys dont need to many matches to win one.

Only trophy left to get platinum and I can't find nobody on ranked mode i mean 45 minutes still not I really start to hate games

first for honor is not platinum after deployment 5 rounds

and now this with Tekken 7 where you can even find one person let alone connection to them

8 hours ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

Only trophy left to get platinum and I can't find nobody on ranked mode i mean 45 minutes still not I really start to hate games

and now this with Tekken 7 where you can even find one person let alone connection to them

It took me hours of waiting over the last few days. I just got it. I wish you luck and everyone else.

Edited by MattyH16
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

Maybe just give it a few days or until they've issued a patch to save some frustration. I'd actually like to play this game online beyond Plat as well but I gave up trying to find matches earlier tonight after about 10 failures. I tried a tournament and it even set up the brackets but I lost connection again before the first fight. I was invited to a session early Friday morning and was able to play fine though.

Edited by Killbomb