Does anyone know the requirements to fighting akuma in arcade mode?

teethingkorea

I think you have to beat him in special chapter first (its bonus chapter after finishing story) . I saw you not earned the special chapter yet.

I played after beating story for many hours and never got akuma. Than i decided to clear special chapter and some other trophies. After that Akuma started to appear in Treasure mode.

On 3.6.2017 at 8:16 PM, Jamberman said:

Beating the Special Chapter isn't needed, I encountered Akuma in Treasure Battle a couple of times (And lost the two of them, fuck Akuma) without beating it, so I guess is pure chance

Ok , than i was wrong , sorry. Must be really coincidence that i got it only after beating special chapter.

I played Arcade Mode when my disc game was still installing the remaining modes and on my first playthrough of Arcade Mode I got the Akuma fight. 

I played as Eddy Gordo (my main since Tekken 3) and I got 1 perfect on my way there, but cannot remember anything else that was different. 

It truly is random I believe so just keep playing! 

9 minutes ago, Seskinator said:

I played Arcade Mode when my disc game was still installing the remaining modes and on my first playthrough of Arcade Mode I got the Akuma fight. 

I played as Eddy Gordo (my main since Tekken 3) and I got 1 perfect on my way there, but cannot remember anything else that was different. 

It truly is random I believe so just keep playing! 

Was it just Akuma or special Akuma? Because there are normal Enemys including Akuma which is not the Special fight.