# Motherboxes Opened - Cat Call

bigbluehobo

For those of you who have obtained the ability "Cat Call", how many mother boxes did it take you?

Im curious to see if we can get an average, so at least those of us still trying to get it can have some hope. 

At at the average rate of 8 boxes opened per minute, and having opened 6,000 boxes so far, that means I've spent at least 12 hours opening boxes for this trophy so far.... and I still don't have it. 

I just want want it to end!

• Like 1

When I got it. I spend about a week straight opening  those damn boxes to the point where I didn't even need to reload saves after getting so much gear just sold it all and kept going opening boxes. So after I got the max out all characters I stared to grind opening the boxes and looking at the date when i got the trophy it took me about 4 days or more not sure since I did take breaks at times. Weekends open boxes all day both sat and sun, weekdays be home at 6 PM open boxes until 1AM. I almost even stopped and didn't even want to get until my chicks b-day we went drink was super hung over called out from work and just open motherboxes until I needed to yak, but within a couple of hours Bam the Mother Fucking Cat Call comes out I get excited then nausea went and throw up came back did trophy got plat spent the rest of the day feeling like shit. SO I know I've open well over 10,000 boxes. So good luck to who hasn't got it yet just keep opening them bitches.  

Edited by zombie_ninja_X

Damn Zombie Ninja that is a mother box marathon glad you finally got the trophy and plat though dude, i dont have this trophy yet but i have been saving all my mother boxes from the start just ready for potencially the same marathon you have endured.

I have however opened all my guild boxes had quite a few abilities but none for catwoman.

Edited by Chewy333-OShea

On 6/21/2017 at 2:18 AM, Chewy333-OShea said:

Damn Zombie Ninja that is a mother box marathon glad you finally got the trophy and plat though dude, i dont have this trophy yet but i have been saving all my mother boxes from the start just ready for potencially the same marathon you have endured.

I have however opened all my guild boxes had quite a few abilities but none for catwoman.

Yeah bro it was, but once you get it the excitement hits. haha. 

On 23/06/2017 at 4:14 PM, zombie_ninja_X said:

Yeah bro it was, but once you get it the excitement hits. haha. 

hahaha i can only imagine i have started this marathon and so far to no cat woman cat call ability but i soldier on

On 24/06/2017 at 10:08 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

Finally just got the cat call!! And a heads up you can get duplicates i got them 4 times was sooo pissed thinking they will never give it to me after 5 hours I got *&%$! this trophy!! lol

Wait are you saying you can get the same ability more than once please tell me this is not true im about to sit in a corner and cry ?

Yes its true!!! It only happen to me 4 times out of over 50 games but it does happen! If anybody says it does not they are lying cause I SEEN IT!! I was crying saying wtf I got this one and about a hour later I got red hoods one again! I was like this is crazy!! so, yes it will happen but don't worry you may not get it! It took me 30 or more abilities before I saw it happen! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

After so much anger, so much sadness and so much clicking x and triangle, I have got it, okay it needs 5314 bronze ones (the few silver and gold, I do not count), but now I must update my system and the game to synchronize my trophies

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't earned it yet, but I've found that just buying Mother Boxes isn't going to help get Cat Call faster.

On the Multiverse menu, the little yellow Earth near the middle sometimes gives abilities for completing it, and that's helped me get down to approximately 18 or so abilities that I'm missing.

Completing Multiverse events that give platinum and diamond Mother Boxes also really helped towards this.