# Motherboxes Opened - Cat Call

bigbluehobo

4 hours ago, The_Kopite said:

Thanks @acookieman, that is really good to know. Hardly played the game to be honest, just been knocking off the easy single player trophies so not explored any of the multiverse options yet. Hopefully it is obvious which are the yellow ones lol

The yellow events are the planet that's way smaller than all the others.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2017 at 8:27 AM, Skargarim said:

how many abilities are there per character?

Not sure tbh, but there are a fair few, you unlock some going through the story mode, and others for ranking up and then there is the boxes you unlock and also can buy. Apologies for not being able to offer a concrete answer.

So this has been patched to death and there is no clear method to get Cat Call, am I right?

The best bet is is to have Catwoman buffed with the best equipment and sell EVERY other character's piece of gear to get  enough money to pay the 150000 gold for the "daily" random skill event. Then have Catwoman do it on AI mode. I just wanna say, this is pure evil Netherealm, if you are reading this, and i can see you guys laughing in your office, while the world still believes Cat Call is in the RNG Jesus pool of skills. I wouldn't even be surprised if you just removed it to enslave us all for eternity.

18628148.gif

Gg Ed and co. gg

2 hours ago, manumatik said:

So this has been patched to death and there is no clear method to get Cat Call, am I right?

The best bet is is to have Catwoman buffed with the best equipment and sell EVERY other character's piece of gear to get  enough money to pay the 150000 gold for the "daily" random skill event. Then have Catwoman do it on AI mode. I just wanna say, this is pure evil Netherealm, if you are reading this, and i can see you guys laughing in your office, while the world still believes Cat Call is in the RNG Jesus pool of skills. I wouldn't even be surprised if you just removed it to enslave us all for eternity.

18628148.gif

Gg Ed and co. gg

What do you mean have her do it on AI mode? Is there a different way to do it instead of yourself

Edited by rolltideroll157

3 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

What do you mean have her do it on AI mode? Is there a different way to do it instead of yourself

Indeed, friend. After selecting a Multiverse event, on the character screen, press Square while highlighting your desired fighter and select the AI loudout. This will make the AI fight for you while you drink a coffee, cook, clean your house and make the laundry. Remember just to play X after each match or use a turbo controller.

Remember to equip that loudout with your best equipment though or your fighter won't win many battles.

1 minute ago, manumatik said:

Indeed, friend. After selecting a Multiverse event, on the character screen, press Square while highlighting your desired fighter and select the AI loudout. This will make the AI fight for you while you drink a coffee, cook, clean your house and make the laundry. Remember just to play X after each match or use a turbo controller.

Remember to equip that loudout with your best equipment though or your fighter won't win many battles.

Awesome thanks for the tip

I finally got it on my 15th Ability unlocked with all the DLC.

Clocked in over 106 hours grinding, with only 921 bronze boxes and around 600+ silver/gold and 295 platinum and 177 diamond.

I would not recommend setting character bias, I feel like I got even less for catwoman when I had it on and played her for over 1000 in-game minutes, I do reccomend however playing Character based worlds in Multiverse, and after you beat their four fight zones go and repeat the 12 fights, you'll earn over 10k+ credits and you'll get a Platinum box or more every time.

EDIT: Time for round two on my bro's account

Edited by Radical-Cool-Boy

Woooo finally got it ✊? Saved up all my boxes through the day and started with unlocking diamond x5 and all of a sudden on my third platinum box there the beauty was.

such a shame we can't share it after really, I would happily give it now I'm done.

i wish those still trying good luck.

It took me just over 62 in game hours I know it differs and is exetremly luck based, but you'll get there eventually.

I have not given up on this, but i'm taking it very slowly now. This is too stupid to put too much effort in it.

Cheking whenever i can for an ability Multiverse event and let the AI fight for motherboxes and Credits when i'm not using the ps4. With the progress i'm making i'll have it the latest in 2 months or so, but with almost zero effort. anything else would drive me crazy i guess.

Edited by Skargarim

On 09/01/2018 at 11:15 PM, xGODSBANKERx said:

I'm almost to 3000 boxes and 94 hours in I feel it's I'm never gonna get it 

Then I see the cat call on legendary multiverse 

Does anyone know if I could still get it through mother boxes 

Just play the little yellow Multiverses, they give abilities often.

• Like 2

Gold boxes used to give you skills, not anymore, now it's only Platinum and Diamond (which you can't buy, great move guys!). 

My Catwoman AI is right now a valkyrie of death, she slashes her way through those hard events like fucking butter. I pit her in the skill multiverse (when it's up), lose my money, get nothing, open boxes, get nothing, sell all the shit I got and wait for the next skill event or the one up right that gives u a diamond box and 3 platinum ones. 

So I basically have Idk how many how hours clocked on this shit, half of them being the AI playing while I do the dishes.

Isn't it wonderful guys?

8fc86332c7f94d51bc9e3230afa4b8e8.gif

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2018 at 0:27 AM, manumatik said:

Gold boxes used to give you skills, not anymore, now it's only Platinum and Diamond (which you can't buy, great move guys!). 

My Catwoman AI is right now a valkyrie of death, she slashes her way through those hard events like fucking butter. I pit her in the skill multiverse (when it's up), lose my money, get nothing, open boxes, get nothing, sell all the shit I got and wait for the next skill event or the one up right that gives u a diamond box and 3 platinum ones. 

So I basically have Idk how many how hours clocked on this shit, half of them being the AI playing while I do the dishes.

Isn't it wonderful guys?

8fc86332c7f94d51bc9e3230afa4b8e8.gif

I don’t know if this was true at some point but I’ve gotten three abilities from regular gold mother boxes today. Yes the grind is terrible, but you can still unlock abilities in the purchasable gold mother boxes.

• Like 1