# Motherboxes Opened - Cat Call

bigbluehobo

Well that's my experience, so from my point of view I am not lying. Up to today I am still grindind with the method above, getting gold boxes on a regular basis and nothing, nada. The only consistent way of getting skills is through the Multiverse event. I am up up to 130 skills right now and 5 for Catwoman, and no Cat fucking Call.

Wins the price at the most pointless trophy of my entire life.

• Like 1

Not sure if I should post this because it might piss people off but I got Cat Call in my third box (six of my friends can verify), one of the ones you get for free when you booted up the game for the first time. Had no clue it was a trophy specific so I popped it late without caring about it. Noticed afterwards how annoying it was for people.

Some of my friends still haven't gotten it..

Guess I'm that lucky one.

On 20/2/2018 at 1:57 AM, king3556 said:

I have all the other trophies.  just keep on opening boxes and playing the random ability multiverse.  grinding away right now for the legendary multiverse.  i hope one day it just surprises me. 

Same for me, I opened over 800 motherboxes and found only 7/8 abilities. I  have 141 abilities unlocked, and Cat Call not.

Ok brothers, sisters,

Cat Call dropped yesterday, at 6:53 pm. It was the one the last abilities left in the pool (the 163th specifically with 3 characters downloaded).

It dropped from the ability MV event (the yellow little planet).

I am deleting the game and sending my ps4 into space on a shuttle.

I have bought a one-way ticket to the Himalaya and will spent the rest of my days helping the monks in Tibet to harvest crops.

Good luck out there, thanks for bearing with me.

catwoman-gif.gif

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, manumatik said:

Ok brothers, sisters,

Cat Call dropped yesterday, at 6:53 pm. It was the one the last abilities left in the pool (the 163th specifically with 3 characters downloaded).

It dropped from the ability MV event (the yellow little planet).

I am deleting the game and sending my ps4 into space on a shuttle.

I have bought a one-way ticket to the Himalaya and will spent the rest of my days helping the monks in Tibet to harvest crops.

Good luck out there, thanks for bearing with me.

catwoman-gif.gif

I don't know how to feel.  do I hate you or do I congraulate you.  What a dilemma.

Oh i guess......CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

• Like 1

Now I think this game is just messing with me.  Last night i did an inventory of all the abilities and unfortunately i have all the dlc characters downloaded so my total available abilities is 245.  

I started opening boxes last night and one of the boxes gave a catwoman ability.  but, not the damn one I wanted.  I am at 143 abilities so far and with my luck ability #244 will be the cat call ability.

Curse you injustice 2!!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally!!!!

i have all the dlc characters downloaded(big mistake) so i had a total of 245 abilities available.  last night during the multiverse event for a random ability I received ability 197; cat call is finally mine.

one trophy and one plat later i have finally retired this game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im getting my abilities from Multiverse events, they usually change from 4 to 8 hours.
That's 2 maybe 3 abilities per day ( if you do the event at 2 am) and have enough money (150 k credits)

Considering that i have 85 and the total (180 Darkseid not included or other DLC characters)  that's pretty depressing.
F** you NRS and this random BS trophy

Edited by Korben_DallasCR
Strong language

• 4 months later...

I opened about 700 boxes total, many gold, platinum and Diamond. I also play the planet bosses that give random abilities. Im getting 4-5 abilities per 3-4 hour session. Im at 20 h of playtime so thats not that much yet. But its just a matter of time before it drops. Im working on levelling up characters and on the legendary catwoman multiverse requirements as a back up plan. I will let you know how long it took me when it dropped

4/9: got nine lives ability from an ability planet. Other than that im getting very little abilities. Box drop rates are very low atm. 30h of playtime. 1200 boxes opened. Grinding out the final legendary universe requirements

9/9: My buddy got cat call last night. He opened 1700 boxes but got the ability from an ability multiverse. He has played 40h total and had all dlc installed. 

12/9: i just got chaotic cat ability. I have been counting and it is number 126/180. Still 54 possible abilities in the pool. 

22/9: got cat claw ability. I have 90/124 random abilities now, and still no cat call. I'm no longer playing the game, just hopping on and off every 4 hours while i'm playing other games to do the ability planet if it shows up.

10/10: finally got cat call, from an ability multiverse planet. It was ability nr 100/124

If you still need cat call, my best advice would be to grind boxes in the early stages. I even got an ability from a bronze box once, a gold gave me 2 abilities once en I got 1 ability as a match reward once. Once you have around half of the random abilities (60-70/124) drop rates from boxes will be way lower, even from platinum and diamond boxes. Just hop on every 4 hours to check if there is an ability planet, if not, quit and come back some later. this will save you alot of time. It took me a total of 42h of game time and a total of 2200 boxes

Edited by second_god
update

• 1 month later...

I got the Legendary edition (all characters unlocked) and got it from the random ability Multiverse event. I'm currently at 58 hours of playtime. Opened the following amount of Mother Boxes:

• Bronze - 512
  • Silver - 389
  • Gold - 307
  • Platinum - 251
  • Diamond - 68
Edited by BlueDragonRR

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...