Bugged achievements, disappointing game

Burpling

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2017 at 1:59 PM, MMDE said:

That really sucks, hopefully the devs fix this in a patch. :(  Are you sure this applies for the PS4 version? Because your message seems to apply to PC or Xbox version?

I only played through the PS4 version of the game, but I'd imagine you'd find some of the same problems on the PC and Xbox as well.

As of this post, the game has not received any updates and is still broken... woo! :)

• 10 months later...

I just bought the game in the sale for 2$ without checking, I always check my games before I buy them and this is the very first game I bought without checking, I regret it because I know I threw 2$ away. Its disappointing to hear this. 

• Like 1

On 5/22/2018 at 1:53 AM, Soufwar said:

I just bought the game in the sale for 2$ without checking, I always check my games before I buy them and this is the very first game I bought without checking, I regret it because I know I threw 2$ away. Its disappointing to hear this. 

Yeah, this shit will never get patched. They ignore all my messages about asking for a patch fix. Years have gone by too. I think it far too late for this game. No hope. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2018 at 9:20 AM, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Yeah, this shit will never get patched. They ignore all my messages about asking for a patch fix. Years have gone by too. I think it far too late for this game. No hope. 

You're better off asking for a refund. I'm fairly sure Sony does so if a game is flat out broken like this one is (that Afro Samurai game, for example). It's not even just trophies, it's the game itself. How a port of a fucking DS game has frame drops on the PS fucking 4 is beyond me. What an absolutely miserable excuse for a port that they obviously give no shits about people paying for. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...