1.04 is live, 40+ new trophies

SiC

12 minutes ago, KRATOS_31090 said:

http://www.overkillsoftware.com/games/payday2-ultimate-edition/

Ultimate edition will include all dlc for 45 dollars ;)

Ultimate Edition is PC only.

19 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

So there is 13 dlc... Good luck to anyone who reaches 25 levels of infamy.... That's a lot of pay day. 

The big score bundle is currently on sale on the au psn store at least. It says it includes 10 dlc... I wonder what isn't included? 

A new DLC pack ,"The Most Wanted Bundle" coming in tomorrow.

12 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Assuming this doesn't come to the PS3 version, yeah?

No.

Well, i'm still at doubt.

I'm a little bit annoyed to be honest, 13!!! dlc packs and trophies..... It's all pretty cool and such.

But because of that my Completion % dropped a whole Percent..

And i was pretty close to my goal of 80%.

So i'm pretty annoyed.

It's a fun game and all, but not that fun to play to Infamy 25(with other words hundreds and hundreds of hours).
And with already so many games in my backlog..

I'ff i can get a party together from this site then a probably will go for it, but solo..... no way.

1 hour ago, ZachSmoke said:

Just noticed they removed all the "Pro Jobs". They never updated the trophy descriptions about completing pro jobs. Anyone know if they still pop? 

Was thinking the same thing, hope it won't lock us out of those difficulty related trophies and plat

10 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

So there is 13 dlc... Good luck to anyone who reaches 25 levels of infamy.... That's a lot of pay day. 

The big score bundle is currently on sale on the au psn store at least. It says it includes 10 dlc... I wonder what isn't included? 

I already reached it, hopefully it doesn't get glitched or I'm done with this game.

I'm sure there's a few here on PSNP that already did too.

I'm not too keen on getting the paid DLC trophies.

Edited by ipot_04

It took them 2 years to update the game, even though they they said that they were planning on updating the game "regularly". And still no update for last gen. 

Thank fuck I didn't buy this piece of shit. 

12 minutes ago, Azaan60 said:

It took them 2 years to update the game, even though they they said that they were planning on updating the game "regularly". And still no update for last gen. 

Thank fuck I didn't buy this piece of shit. 

PC got the regular updates. Overkill has always catered to PC and all but neglected consoles. I'm not surprised by this at all.

8 hours ago, ZachSmoke said:

Just noticed they removed all the "Pro Jobs". They never updated the trophy descriptions about completing pro jobs. Anyone know if they still pop? 

i was thinking the same thing when i saw they removed pro jobs. i really hope the platinum is till obtainable.