Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scuppanet

scuppanet's Dispute

10 posts in this topic

scuppanet

Batman: Arkham Asylum
This game was completed over a SIX month period and was seemingly broken to me. I replayed it intermittently over that period uncountable times in an attempt to trigger many, many trophies that simply would not pop. I'd ask anyone to scrutinize my trophy list in great detail to ascertain that any and all trophies are obtained by legitimate means with countless hours of gaming trauma endured to have the list that I am quite proud of tb (sadly).<br /> <br /> The trophies simply would not pop for me. Only in retrying random tasks again, again and again was I fortuitously able to trigger the unpopable trophies in question and when some of them came, it was like trophy Heaven. I have read endlessly over that time of people complaining of similar problems endured and I have had very little similar occurrences since.<br /> <br /> Either way, I;m a gamer, I;m a trophy hunter and with all it has cost me (my marriage included) I would never jeopardize my trouble and strife or undermine the hours I've put in by one flawed trophy list/order. I'd ask you to please reconsider your ruling as I am nothing more that unfortunate or unlucky in this instance.<br /> <br /> Cheers,<br /> <br /> <br /> Scupp.

The only thing that looks wrong is the challenge trophies. You earnt all of them besides "Freeflow Gold" within seconds. I've never heard of these trophies glitching on anyone as it registers as soon as you complete the challenge.. i'm not buying this. Can you link to where you read others having similar problems?

4 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

The only thing that looks wrong is the challenge trophies. You earnt all of them besides "Freeflow Gold" within seconds. I've never heard of these trophies glitching on anyone as it registers as soon as you complete the challenge.. i'm not buying this. Can you link to where you read others having similar problems?

Other people who make disputes also say the same thing, but when people get caught they often cry glitch at anything that happens. 

7 minutes ago, Ms Serzilla said:

Other people who make disputes also say the same thing, but when people get caught they often cry glitch at anything that happens. 

Right, all of a sudden we start hearing of glitches we should've heard about years ago when the game was popular. I know there's glitches people don't report about, I get that, but when nearly everyone that's been flagged only then decides to speak up it makes me suspicious.

Ha, waow!  I really wasn't anticipating this wealth of doubt about my claim but you know what, I can live with it.  I have a plethora of good PSN friends who are fellow trophy hunters and who appreciate the time, dedication sweat, tears and time that I have taken to be awarded with the trophy list that I possess.  To sit there with your fingers on your chin and offer nothing but your cynical opinion is to question my integrity and my legitimacy as an honest gamer and in truth, it's the first time in 10 years I have ever been challenged on a gaming pedigree that is worthy and sincere.  In the world we live in it is all to easy and common to doubt and criticize and if you guys want to simply knee jerk with what I assume are quite duplicated and templated responses to many disputes then go fill yer boots.  In all honestly this site is a good place to collate my trophy list and nothing more.  To be questioned by unknowns over something that happened out of my own control should not bother me yet it does.  My solution, as with all problems in life is to sweep it under the rug.  So with that in mind I shall simply not return to this forum to give your doubting view any credence.  Please move onto the next dispute and go shake your head in there.  Any future posts on my situation will be amongst yourselves and fall upon deaf ears as I'll not be back... seriously.  Disappointed lads.  It seems in your world lightening isn't allowed to strike.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

6 minutes ago, scuppanet said:

Ha, waow!  I really wasn't anticipating this wealth of doubt about my claim but you know what, I can live with it.  I have a plethora of good PSN friends who are fellow trophy hunters and who appreciate the time, dedication sweat, tears and time that I have taken to be awarded with the trophy list that I possess.  To sit there with your fingers on your chin and offer nothing but your cynical opinion is to question my integrity and my legitimacy as an honest gamer and in truth, it's the first time in 10 years I have ever been challenged on a gaming pedigree that is worthy and sincere.  In the world we live in it is all to easy and common to doubt and criticize and if you guys want to simply knee jerk with what I assume are quite duplicated and templated responses to many disputes then go fill yer boots.  In all honestly this site is a good place to collate my trophy list and nothing more.  To be questioned by unknowns over something that happened out of my own control should not bother me yet it does.  My solution, as with all problems in life is to sweep it under the rug.  So with that in mind I shall simply not return to this forum to give your doubting view any credence.  Please move onto the next dispute and go shake your head in there.  Any future posts on my situation will be amongst yourselves and fall upon deaf ears as I'll not be back... seriously.  Disappointed lads.  It seems in your world lightening isn't allowed to strike.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

The timestamps aren't legitimate and the proof is in the pudding. If you have something to prove it glitched then by all means feel free to post it. Otherwise complain all you like, there's no glitch that suddenly pop all hardest trophies in the game within seconds. 

You could try to prove your innocence by providing screenshots with all the maps 3 stared. It just seems extremely convenient that this happened with all the hard trophies.

26 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

You could try to prove your innocence by providing screenshots with all the maps 3 stared. It just seems extremely convenient that this happened with all the hard trophies.

Even then it's suspected that the guy used a save that unlocked those trophies for him, so the save itself would show the stars being completed on it, not good enough evidence to be honest. 

@scuppanet, you'll probably be back so I'll say it anyway... You're talking about trophies, not bootcamp, it's a hobby and not a serious investment of time, no trophies should push people over the brink of insanity. The reason you have been flagged is for having trophies that were earned in an illegitimate way (too close together) and there's no way you have proven to people that you have done the trophies legitimately that way and since thousands of people played the game and this only happened to people who make dispute threads, it's hard to believe what you're saying. 

Completely illegimate trophy list for Batman Arkham Asylum. Predator and Combat challenges trophy order is all messed up and some unlocked within seconds apart, which can't happen normally through the game. He first gets 16 medals on combat challenges, then 8 medals just 7 seconds after that. Then he gets 24 predator medals, then 16, then 8, all within seconds of each other. The flag should stay on this one.

@scuppanet, You can cut the drama out, nobody is believing your story and victim playing while insulting other members of the board doesn't help much either. Come clean or show us good proof that your trophy list for B:AA isn't illegitimate.

Edited by Otonio_Bruno

13 hours ago, scuppanet said:

scuppanet

Batman: Arkham Asylum
This game was completed over a SIX month period and was seemingly broken to me. I replayed it intermittently over that period uncountable times in an attempt to trigger many, many trophies that simply would not pop. I'd ask anyone to scrutinize my trophy list in great detail to ascertain that any and all trophies are obtained by legitimate means with countless hours of gaming trauma endured to have the list that I am quite proud of tb (sadly).<br /> <br /> The trophies simply would not pop for me. Only in retrying random tasks again, again and again was I fortuitously able to trigger the unpopable trophies in question and when some of them came, it was like trophy Heaven. I have read endlessly over that time of people complaining of similar problems endured and I have had very little similar occurrences since.<br /> <br /> Either way, I;m a gamer, I;m a trophy hunter and with all it has cost me (my marriage included) I would never jeopardize my trouble and strife or undermine the hours I've put in by one flawed trophy list/order. I'd ask you to please reconsider your ruling as I am nothing more that unfortunate or unlucky in this instance.<br /> <br /> Cheers,<br /> <br /> <br /> Scupp.

Cool story bro.  Sorry, I'm not buying your nonsense.  I can see it now.  

Ex Wife: Bae let's play around

OP:  Not now babe.  Gotta get this trophy doe.

I recently played Batman AA and there's NO WAY you can unlock the medal related trophies without using software to manipulate your save.  Get your priorities together.