What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

I'm nearing the Platinum on Rainbow Moon. I've been slowly working at it since July. I've accumulated over 93 hours of play and am at Lv307.

My backlog can be seen below in my sig.

I don't really know what my favourite Platinum is.... I've never really thought much about it.... I guess Red Faction Guerrilla? Although I'm just as, if not more proud of others, such as GTA4, Shadow of Colossus, Spec Ops, NFS The Run....

I love trophies.

Edited by ShadowGandalf
  • Like 2

Working on 100% for Uncharted 2, I knew it would be some work but man, this will definitely replace GTA4 as my proudest 100% when it's finished, I'm over 40 hours on it already.

My proudest trophy is probably "Technical Fighter" in Street Fighter 4, yes it's a bronze lol. Maybe someday I can replace that with the SF4 Plat but I put it on hold for now, so hard, needed a break.

I'm working on Final Fantasy XIII-2 but university is getting on the way =/ I'm excited to play Red Dead Redemption, but I know I may not be able to plat it, and I have like 7 games on my backlog not counting Far Cry 3 wich I'll get in a couple of days.

Just 2 plats so I'm not proud of any xD Maybe FFXIII, that tooked a lot of time.

• Like 1

GameLoft took a massive dump on my PS3 in the form Modern Combat: Domination, Blokus, and Dungeon Hunter: Alliance at 99cents a piece. I'll get each of them to at least 10% trophied, and then turn my back on Modern Combat: Domination forever, play Blokus every now and again perhaps, and I'll probably finish the DH:A story once before moving on. These aren't specific trophies, but they are trophy goals, which I'm not known for sticking to, so expect little to come of this.

I like talking about games with trophy hunters.. so the topic is quite simple. What trophies are you going for and what games are you excited to play? If you'd also like, what is your favorite trophy that you've earned?

I'm working on the Bioshock 2 grind for the platinum and I'm still about 50k eve away. I'm also playing Guardians of Middle Earth with friendlisters.

My favorite trophy that I've earn is my Fallout 3 Platinum. It was the second platinum I ever earned and the game played like a beater car. It froze every hour or so and had framerate drops. It was one of the worst best games I've ever played.

Looking forward to March, 4 reasons.

My birthday, Naruto Storm 3, GoW Ascension, and Bioshock Infinite :]

favorite ive ever gotten was.... Well im proud of all my GoW plats (obviously), but also proud of my Skyrim plat. I love TES, and i wish Oblivion had gotte a trophy patch :c

I am still working to platinum inFAMOUS 2, I am about half way through the campaign on hard, so I should be able to get the platinum by tomorrow.

I am most excited for, (besides Half-Life 3) Beyond: Two Souls.

My favorite trophy to get, was Hero of Heavy Rain....truly an amazing game, that I will for ever favor above all others, besides Half-Life

Currently playing through Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 and any other random game trying to get to 49 platinum trophies easily so I can get Project Diva f as my 50th platinum trophy.

Looking forward to Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Tales of Xillia, Project Diva F, Persona 4 Arena and hopefully BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma for this year.

My proudest trophy would have to be out of Ragna's 90hit combo, On the Streets and So Forth or Flawless Victory only because I thought they'd be impossible for me to accomplish although my favourite in terms of fun would probably go to some random trophy in The iDOLM@STER 2, Project Diva f, Little Busters!, Tales of Graces f or any from the Neptunia series.

• 3 weeks later...