What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. I'm on last chapter now. Gotta say I've missed grappling (wish Horizon had that)

On 8/14/2017 at 4:01 PM, BB-BakkerJ said:

Three years after I got the platinum I decided to try to 100% Black Ops 2. This is basically the last game to complete to get my profile back to 100%. Just started today on the origins map. If anyone wants to help out I've set up a boosting session ?

Also borrowed The Evil Within to make my 150th platinum milestone. Gonna start it this week too.

Good luck. Buried easter egg's a bitch to do!

13 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Good luck. Buried easter egg's a bitch to do!

Thanks, I got one dlc done, three to go. I'm not too worried about buried, it doesn't seem to hard and you can complete it in low rounds. I am worried about origins EE. I hate that map. 

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

7 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Thanks, I got one dlc done, three to go. I'm not too worried about buried, it doesn't seem to hard and you can complete it in low rounds. I am worried about origins EE. I hate that map. 

I say Buried, because the target practice requires really good team work and accuracy. Yes, Origins can be a pain, but at least you have the fire staff glitch for the easter egg, and just try to get the one inch punch and g-strikes early. The biggest issue will be the Panzers, so try for MKII early on and shoot his core quickly -- or stay in Crazy Place where he can't come to. All can say is, don't worry about the box until you get the map open up to Jug.

• Like 1