What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

No Man's Sky. Popped :silver: The Star Beast a few hours ago and I've scanned one more planet in it's entirely since then, only two more to go! Currently on an eight planet lifeless/extreme streak so looks like it'll still take a while, but once it's done I'll have the platinum popped within an hour. 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

I am loving this game. It's clear a lot of thought was put into the details. I am excited to see this is slated to become a franchise, and elated it's going to be one with a few years between installments. It will be worth it. 

Also slowly puttering away on No Man's Sky when I want something even more open ended. I will have the Platinum here someday but I see no reason to rush. ;)

- speed run Horizon zero dawn ultra hard on newgame+ for a stupid bronze and silver trophy

- trying to platinum Dishonored Death of the outsider for hopefully tomorrow in 1 go

- Consider which random platinum I want to pick as number 49

- Start South park the stick of truth as 50th platinum milestone

HOPEFULLY get all this done before 12-12 so I can start my 100% again on Final fantasy XV episode Ignis and multiplayer

oh the joy of 100% ocd

Edited by Deluziion90

Grinding out some levels for Bloodborne.

Definitely not looking forward to the Chalice Dungeons. That probably won't happen until next week since I'll be diving right into the DLC after I do and explore everything in the base game. Got my saves backed up on both the Cloud and a USB stick so getting the three endings will be a cinch.

3 hours ago, Spaz said:

Grinding out some levels for Bloodborne.

Definitely not looking forward to the Chalice Dungeons. That probably won't happen until next week since I'll be diving right into the DLC after I do and explore everything in the base game. Got my saves backed up on both the Cloud and a USB stick so getting the three endings will be a cinch.

The Chalice Dungeon bosses are actually a lot of fun (or, at least I thought so). Fighting Rom in a small room was particularly interesting.

Anyway, getting back on topic, I am currently working on I Am Setsuna and Dragon Quest Heroes II.

• Like 1

XBlaze Lost: Memories.  Okay, it was free with PS+.  I now feel it is worse than Hatoful Boyfriend ?  I'm on my second playthrough trying to get the #32 TIPS, just to get 100% on the game.

Would I rather be playing Uncharted and getting my ass whomped?  YES.  ?  Okay, done with rant.  Back to the game.  

• Like 2

Just now, Lorajet said:

XBlaze Lost: Memories.  Okay, it was free with PS+.  I now feel it is worse than Hatoful Boyfriend ?  I'm on my second playthrough trying to get the #32 TIPS, just to get 100% on the game.

While I personally enjoyed the stupidity of Hatoful Boyfriend, it is Tolstoy compared to Lost Memories. I'm truly sorry that you are playing this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

A few weeks ago, I returned to The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited after a 2 years’ break. I already made so good progress but to be honest, I’m quite sure that I’ll never complete this game. Mainly due to “Emperor!” and “Master Fisher”.

I love this game.  I return and buy a month pass to get that awesome craft bag and the DLC.  Do I suck?  Yes.  But, I have a lot of fun.  Love watching the other players do weird things. Love feeding the horse, think I've actually researched about 80% of the traits by now.

5 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

While I personally enjoyed the stupidity of Hatoful Boyfriend, it is Tolstoy compared to Lost Memories. I'm truly sorry that you are playing this.

I guess I should correct myself. Hatoful Boyfreind wasn't a bad game, it was really sad at the end.  I guess the repetition kinda got to me.  XBlaze has a bit too much dialogue.  Don't really feel like I'm playing a game, you know?