What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

I started MSGV: The Phantom Pain yesterday. That Intro was intense!

I am a bit worried about Platinum that game, because I have read a lot of complaints, that it will be boring as hell.

So probably I will mix in GoT Season 1 from TT and Until Dawn later, to have some variety.

Crimsonland (PS3). I was hoping the Vita version and the PS3 version shared the same trophy set so I can earn the 3 trophies I have left, but unfortunately these versions have different trophy sets. It looks like I will never have a 100% completion profile, ...nah I'll just have to try harder and have a lot of luck to score those 500k points in survival mode as I can't co-op on Vita.

I plan to start Wanted Corp soon and try to earn Shadow of the Colossus' plat.

Assassins's Creed: Origins. Started the game today, not focused on trophies for the time being while I go through the story. Most of my time today was spent exploring and levelling up, that's probably what I'll spend most of my time doing since it seems like there's a lot to see and do. 

marvel Telltales guardian of the galaxy (ps4)

starting that in the morning, gotta make sure i have my episodes ready sine this one will contribute to getting a 10$ sony credit for 1k points.

useful in time for the week 5 sale.

Edited by kingdrake2

Dragon Age Origins: Have completed all the origins, have my characters set, and ready to take on the world! 

The Sims 3: Gotten some of the easier trophies and started work on some of the not so easy ones and the grinds.

Saints Row the Third: Went ahead and did the character creation trophy just in case it really becomes unobtainable after January 31. Why take a chance? I'll come back to the game in January.

• Like 1

I've got some easy plats to play through on PS4, mostly TellTale stuff as well is Life is Strange which I'm working on right now. I'm also grinding at Run Sackboy! Run! on the Vita to unlock 10 costumes....So sick of opening boxes.

I'm going to spend the first half of this year trying to clean my PS3 back log up though so this is going to be my ongoing list for the next couple of months:

Batman Arkham Asylum

Call of Duty: MW 2

Mirror's Edge

LittleBigPlanet

Red Dead Redemption