What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Im currently jumping from game to game which frustrates me a lot. I cant seem to find a grip on one game as each of the games take a long time to complete the DLC for (Overwatch, GTA Doomsday Heist). But I will most likely start finishing up Lego Batman 3 as I really want to have that game of my list :D

I am working on WRC5 on the Vita, which is a horrible game in more ways that you could possibly think of. I am mainly hoping it will not get stuck in an endless crash loop this time round, as I finally made it to the WRC season itself. I am forcing myself to finish it so I can free up the space in favour of my recently purchased Uncharted, Assassins Creed or Need for Speed games. And every now and then I am trying my hand at the Sound Shapes death mode in small portions. The triple platinum will be a completely accurate reward for this excercise in frustration :P

On PS3 I am going for Resistance: Fall of Man. I want to 100% the campaign (game has no trophies) because I am taking part in the "finish your PS3 backlog" event on this very website. Every now and then I do a little Doom 2 as well, after finishing up Doom 1 too, all in preparation for Doom 3. Apart from that, I am enjoying the CSI game more than I thought I would.

Then on PS4 it's mainly the Goat Simulator DLC and Wolfenstein: The New Order right now.

Yes, committing to just one game has pretty much always been a problem for me :P

Startet Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls again. This time I do a collectibles run and will try to finish everything in one go. But I willt ake my time with this game as I intend to make it my #30 plat and I still need to get three other plats beforehand which are:

Valley - currently following the collectible run videos from the guide here.

Yonder - also only have to do a bit of grinding and all collectibles left

Lost Grimoires 2 - haven't started yet but I will start it the coming weekend, with the intention of finishing it in one go :D

I currently don't have a Vita so no games there and I don't use my PS3 right now. Want to finish some PS4 games first before I tend to my whole PS3 backlog in hopefully one long go :D

• Like 1

In just 4 days, I have accomplished 51 total hours with Pillars of Eternity lol today I've forced myself to not playing it because I have an upcoming week full of commitments so I need to focus on them, plus my dog is pregnant and I have to look after her with my parents. 

In February I'll come back on the grind with videogames ?

I want to improve my overall completion, so I'm forcing myself to not start a new game and finish/completes some games I've started playing 1/2 years ago.

These include games such as:

• The Witcher 3
  • Digimon Cyber Sleuth
  • Doom (2016)
  • Sonic Mania
  • Yakuza 0
  • Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
  • Shadow of the Beast
  • Tearaway Unfolded

I've picked Digimon as the first game on my to-do list. I'll be dedicating the month of January to it, and part of February if I haven't finished the main story yet.

3 minutes ago, Trophy Huntress said:

Nice >:)

Happy for you.

Also have Nier for PS3 in my backlog :awesome:

But was more pumped to play Automata first as my 1st PS4 title cause Platinum Games reason . 

Fun fact : i already had the game brand new weeks before getting my PS4 system ?

4 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

Also have Nier for PS3 in my backlog :awesome:

But was more pumped to play Automata first as my 1st PS4 title cause Platinum Games reason . 

Fun fact : i already had the game brand new weeks before getting my PS4 system 1f60e.png

Yeah I know you had the game for several days/weeks before you actually played it you big pimp ?

If you need any help/advice with any of the Nier games, let me know >:)

Edited by Trophy Huntress
  • Like 1

More Origins. Another main quest is out of the way, several side quests completed and locations cleared and I defeated another Phylake so they're down to seven. I'm not sure if I'll get any time to play over the next couple of days but I'll try and cram an hour or two in somewhere. 

Cat Quest: Just roaming around the world fighting enemies and doing quests.

Dragon Age Origins: Have completed all the origins, have my characters set, recruited Shale and reclaimed Soldier's Peak, now ready to take on Ferelden!

Lost Sea: Not much to say yet.

The Sims 3: Pretty much only the grinds remain, but will stay incomplete for a while because of a milestone.

Saints Row the Third: Went ahead and did the character creation trophy just in case it really becomes unobtainable after January 31. Why take a chance? I'll come back to the game in January.

Saints Row IV: See above.

Assassin's Creed Origins. Got a couple of main quests out of the way today, and defeated another Phylake, they're down to six. Cleaned up all but one of the side quests in Memphis, tomorrow I'll try and finish most of the side quests and locations I pass by in Faiyum, I'll go after the Phylake over that way as well, he's a few levels above me but whatever, so was the last guy. I should get :bronze: The Crocodile done too. 

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn

the wolf among us, gotta get this one downloaded now.

it happens to be the vita version which means i won't have any more for the series after i finish this one (until the sequel arrives).

Edited by kingdrake2

Origins. Finished the main quest :bronze: The Crocodile along with another heap of side quests, the Phylakes are down to four and I scored myself some easy legendary stuff to go toward :bronze: I'm a legend. I'm halfway through the base trophies but I'm back to work on Monday, didn't get as much done as I could've due to getting distracted with sidequests and exploring but it's been a fun couple of weeks.