What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Assassin's Creed Origins. Spent most of today working toward Old Habits so the Northern and Western part of the map is cleared now, in addition to the East from before. I only popped one trophy today for the underwater locations but even after 100 hours I'm still taking my time and wasting a lot of time taking screenshots of everything. As usual I'll try and cram in an hour or two after work this week to keep the progress going. 

• Like 1

A couple of days ago I obtained the Jazzpunk plat. A bit weird, but amusing and fun.

Lately- Gravity Rush 2: Getting through the story a bit slowly as I get distracted trying to collect all the gems I see. Love the pop-ish style on the menu. As for minor stuff, doing gravity sliding doesn't feel as smooth as the first game for me.

• Like 1

Assassin's Creed Origins. Defeated the two war elephants for their trophy tonight and cleared the desert regions to the South, though to be fair one had nothing in it and the other only had one location so it wasn't a lot of effort. I'm going to head North tomorrow and start clearing the areas leading to the Isolated Desert, I'll try and pick up another few random trophies if the opportunity comes up too. I'm getting fairly close to Krokodilopolis so I might do the arena events while I'm passing if I can be bothered crossing the water, it'll take me off my planned route though so I'll see how OCD I feel when I get home tomorrow. 

Dying Light. As I just finished up The Division a few days back (finally) I am now going towards the platinum for Dying Light. Me and my buddy are almost done with only the collectibles and two random trophies left. The also should be my first platinum of the year :). As soon as we have the platinum we will finish up Bozark Horde Mode and The Following DLC :D

Assassin's Creed Origins. Popped the arena trophies tonight and cleared another region, still got a lot to do for Old Habits, mainly in the Isolated Desert and Giza but I'm going to try and finish it on Saturday. I won't have a lot of time this weekend because I'm doing overtime at work on Sunday morning so if not, I'll get the platinum the following Saturday, or maybe before then depending on how much I get done. 

Currently working on Xillia 2. Started and working on R&C Into the Nexus when I need(ed) to take a break from ToX2.

Also making slow progress in Hallow Fragment in Vita(my Vita badly needs space <_<) and playing Disgaea 4 A Promised revisited when I feel like being an M.

Edited by JaM

Assassin's Creed Origins. Only got an hour in tonight but cleared up most of Faiyum and managed to pop Where's My Black Flag after the last Trireme I needed to clear wandered close to a wharf I'd just finished clearing. No gaming tomorrow since I'll be getting home late and start work early on Thursday but I'll cram in a couple of hours across Thursday & Friday night. 

For now I only have PS4 hooked up, since I'm having .hack//G.U. as my main game and most of my PS3 games to work with are also RPGs. I read about the Guild Book requirements, so I'm getting that to level 3 in first volume, other than that I'm just figuring things on my own. I also got to Wipeout Omega Collection as my side game now that I got Godzilla out of the way. Ended up just 0.2 seconds in the 2048 Zico challenge again. I'm doing something wrong just after the 2nd shortcut, but if I can figure a good line there it should be only a matter of patience. Meanwhile I just got two more elite gold medals in HD and Fury campaigns, which are both about half complete on elite. Might have to work on those 2048 Zones a bit as well, as they're problematic for me.

Dragon Age Origins: Finished the Circle of Magi quest (fuck the Fade!), upgraded my gear using the Soldier's Peak chest trick, and will decide what to do next soon. 

Lost Sea: Finished my first full playthrough, but still have to grind some things out and finish the game at least two more times under certain conditions.

The Sims 3: Pretty much only the grinds remain, but will stay incomplete for a while because of a milestone.

Saints Row the Third: Will get to this sooner or later.

Saints Row IV: See above.

Not trophy related, but worth mentioning.

Dragon Quest marathon:

Dragon Quest I-III complete. Date starting Dragon Quest IV: TBD

• Like 1

Assassin's Creed Origins. Popped the platinum today, I fell victim to having one uncleared location on the map and it took a good hour of searching the ingame map and playing with my brightness settings before I finally spotted the question mark which had blended into the background :lol: I'll buy the Hidden Ones DLC on Saturday, so until then I'll keep playing to clear up some leftover quests.

WipEout Omega Collection. Got a bit burned out on HD/Fury, but I only have the last events (Meltdown/Aftermath) to get elite gold in, plus 1 Rapier speed tournament. As for 2048, I have a total about 6 zones and 3 time trials (these are in the 2050 campaign) left. I didn't play much today, but I did elite pass the Capital Reach time trial.

hack// G.U. - I finished everything in vol 1, or at least I think I did and moved my data to vol 2. Seems there's only one campaign trophy left, which should make this part go faster.

Assault Suit Leynos - I have no idea what I'm doing but I popped a silver trophy under 10% on PSNP. I guess I'll just familiarize myself with the stages for now and maybe hope for a lucky trophy or two while I'm at it.

Just started back up Samurai Warrior 4-2. Not a hard game but a bit of a grind like every other warriors game thru Koei. Im already at the stage of grinding for leveling all famous officers to 30 and learning their special skill at that level but it also requires these tomes that you need to farm to learn abilities up to that level 30 skill. Im holding off the getting all Rare weapons probably last. ?