What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

AC Origins Hidden Ones DLC. Halfway through with the trophies, I'm enjoying the new environment and how many enemies are crammed into the citadels and fortresses, because there aren't too many places to hide I've adjusted the way I'm infiltrating and making use of the bow a lot more often. As usual I'm taking my time and investigating absolutely everything along with doing every side quest so this'll take at least double the time it normally would, after this I'll get started on the Discovery Tour trophies. 

I really like to get rid of my backlog since there aren't many games for me this year in the first place. I finally finish two games from 2016/2017, so my next one would be... Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age. A little bit salty with this one since one trophy bugged for me. /shrug

• Like 1

Dragon Age Origins: Got Return to Ostagar done, next move will be made soon.

Puyo Puyo Tetris: Finished the online, starting the single player trophies

The Sims 3: Pretty much only the grinds remain, but will stay incomplete for a while because of a milestone.

Saints Row the Third: Will get to this sooner or later.

Saints Row IV: See above.

Not trophy related, but worth mentioning.

Dragon Quest marathon:

Dragon Quest I-III complete. Date starting Dragon Quest IV: Early March

Just finished AC Origins Discovery Tour, finished the Hidden Ones DLC a few days ago too, so until the next DLC is released in March I'll be playing Bridge Constructor since it was on sale and looks like a ton of fun. If I have time I'll cram in another quick game too. After the next AC Origins DLC is finished (I'm assuming The Curse of the Pharaohs is the last one) I'll be moving on to my next three platinums...

Took off Dragon Age: Origins, Saints Row the Third, and Saints Row IV since nothing has changed. I'm also taking part in the Spring Backlog Challenge and Kill Your Completion, so the ones below probably will be going on hold soon along with the other three. Also postponing the start of Dragon Quest IV until I get my 20th platinum.

Puyo Puyo Tetris: Have all Tetris and most of the Puyo Puyo trophies. Will be starting adventure mode soon.

The Sims 3: Pretty much only the grinds remain, but will stay incomplete for a while because of a milestone.

starting up lego dimensions (ps4). i somehow was able to afford it with a gift from the tax refund. 

normally it would take some time saving some coin to afford it.

Edited by kingdrake2

Just finished Naruto Shippuden UNS 2 (PS4), so I'll be juggling between AC Brotherhood (PS4), Tomb Raider: Legend & Asura's Wrath. Maybe I'll also start Typoman: Revised it will depend if I can get my Crash bandiccoot copy back all that should be enough until Kratos arrives

I'm working on Shadow of the Colossus (on PS4) platinum. The hard time attack mode wasn't so bad and took me 5 hours to beat. The hardest one was the 16th, because there are many parts in which you can make a mistake, but eventually I made it with one minute to spare.

I'm at maximum trophies until the next AC Origins DLC is released and I've completed almost all of the side quests and explored quite a bit. So in the meantime I'm taking it easy with Bridge Constructor, I quite like puzzle games and this was on sale, so far I've finished all 5 main islands with the cars and trucks, now I'm working on getting the tankers across. I'm not using a guide so some of the solutions for the tankers are a bit difficult to figure out but I've completed 4 of 5 of the main islands. After that's done I'll get started on the remaining 3 islands in Tiltin. 

Just finished Deus Ex: Mankind Divided plus all the DLC, so I'll finally be able to delete the 75 GB behemoth from my system to make space for other titles. Looking to complete some other hefty titles to free up space, most likely God of War III Remastered or I might consider tackling something on my PS3 backlog instead.

- Rounding up Oxenfree. 1 silent playtrough and it should be platinum.

- Still need to do a proud run on Kingdom hearts 1.5 for a platinum, though I keep getting other games first

- Crying in a corner because final fantasy XV has added another 10 trophies and I still need to find time to get those as my 100% OCD is triggered

qtHI5EL.jpg