What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

might do one level on skylanders imaginators (ps3) before bed but that is the next game i'll be playing just in time to line up for a sale later today.

game #3 of #5 before i tackle the boss level game (it's going to be dynasty warriors again).

Edited by kingdrake2

I don't exactly have any short-term goal toward any trophy/game as most that I play I can typically do without to much trouble. My current long-term goal however is to eventually platinum Elder Scrolls Online. It's a really long game just considering the base content although I've finally got the majority of it done. The only significant pve that remains is Cyrodil (the pvp area) and Craglorn. After that I'll start working toward the Emperor pvp trophy though I fear I may never get it haha.

I'm really looking forward to the Spider-Man, Kingdom Hearts 3, and Far Cry 5 (which will be my first Far Cry). 

My favorite trophy to date is probably my Overwatch platinum. It was extremely enjoyable going for it for most parts, though some of the characters were an extreme pain. It was also my first "major" online shooter platinum. 

• Like 1

(PS4) Psycho Pass: Mandatory Happiness

I've been working on this one for a while now, and Jesus Christ, I always fall asleep like 98% of the time when playing. Can't decide if it's really not exciting or that I'm usually tired from work when I play, maybe both. I'd like to get through it and plat it so that the PS+ backlog gets reduced.

Had a hard time getting through the last PS+ VN too, lel.

Finishing up Kingdom Hearts 1.5 (PS4), to make the Plat my trophy #1,500 (because I'm sad like that).  Just need to get a few more Synthesis materials from the new Heartless, and also beat Sephiroth (but I need to farm some Elixirs first as I have none), then just the Proud Mode run to go.

After that it's back to the Monster Hunter grind, had to put it on hold to avoid earning any trophies for it or it'd mess up my Plat=1,500 trophy plan....

• Like 1

My goal is to clean my PS3 backlog (not including games I got through PS+).

I'm currently working on the Mass Effect trilogy, and I'm almost done with my playthrough of the 1st Mass Effect.

It aged quite a bit, the person who designed the controls for the Mako can kiss my ass, but it's still a fun game with deep lore.

Can't wait to move to Mass Effect 2!

Mirror's Edge: Catalyst. I absolutely love this game, which is good because getting the actual platinum is proving fairly tedious. The dashes are fine - although they feel more like navigational puzzles than anything else - but the collectables are a real grind. It's not even the number of them (although all told, you're looking at about 450, 500) but the way they're distributed. I'm going to have to replay most story missions to the end for bags, recordings and documents and this is on top of scouring the actual city for them. Still, just moving around in this game is incredible, so I'm sure I'll have the plat in the bag soon. 

I've been playing No Man's Sky's permadeath mode the last couple of days, I've managed to get off my starting planet and made it to the space station. I'm not in a rush to reach the centre so I'll leave it there for now and start the last AC Origins DLC on Saturday. 

15 hours ago, StewartBros said:

Recently started the DLC for Dishonored.  I got 5/10 of the Dunwall City Trials trophies, and I can live without getting the 3 stars on every mission. 

Now about halfway through my Low Chaos/no alerts/no kills run of The Knife of Dunwall.

The trials were terrible and showed some glaring issues with the game. Having to headshot all the assassin guys without missing only for you to decapitate a guy and have it not count as a headshot.