What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Beyond Two Souls. Just one trophy left now (to see all endings) but it’s so tedious. I made a start on it a little under 2 years ago but I just couldn’t be bothered to play the game again. Now I’ve run through it again but I can’t remember how many final chapter replays I went through last time, so I might end up having to replay half of the game again if it doesn’t pop after the next replay.

edit:

Oh thank fuck! Thank you past self for having the patience to sit through all those endings. I’d forgotten you even have to wait for the credits to finish each time for the trophy to pop.

Edited by Charizarzar

Slowly making my way to the platinum for Metal Gear Solid 2. Switching between grinding out the VR missions (at about 50% now) and playing the story. I'm coming late to this series, but I'm really enjoying it so far. I see how it got its reputation!

^ My favourite game series.

Decided to pop in Batman: Arkham Asylum today, almost 6 years since I’ve played it last! Was never skilled enough for those combat challenges.. but things are looking up! Managed to complete Shock & Awe + Sewer Bat Extreme earlier today. Frustrating, but satisfying. Attempted Shock & Awe Extreme, had 30,000 halfway through the third round but ran out of time.. I think my problem before was that I didn’t understand how important it was not to button mash. That and Rumble in the Jungle Extreme stands between me and the platinum.. hoping to finally complete this by the end of the week ?

Edit:

Finally got this platinum. I really struggled with the time limit for Shock & Awe but persevered and got through it. Completed Rumble in the Jungle on my 2nd attempt! Delighted ?

Edited by Uncharted_Baihh
  • Like 1

Working on Monster Hunter World, SWBF2, Far Cry 5, 7 Days to Die and Ni No Kuni 2.

Monster Hunter World will still take some time I already have 180 hours and need still some crowns.

SWBF2 only need to reach Rank 50 but the trophy is bugged so I have to wait for a patch before I do it.

Far Cry 5 should be finished over the weekend.

In 7 Days to Die I only need 2500 player kills and and travel 500-600 km. 

Ni No Kuni 2 i will play more after FC5. 

Killzone HD - completed it for the first time a few days ago, pretty mediocre game, was interesting to see how the series started out though. The extra 3 playthroughs required for the platinum will be a pain ?

inFamous: Second Son - Great visuals, but the story and characters weren’t great. Plus it’s incredibly short! Just need an Evil Expert playthrough for the platinum.

The Last Guardian - started this game today, and I feel like I’m terrible at it. Figuring out what to do and where to go takes me ages. I’ve struggled with nearly everything so far. Really enjoying the story though! I just hope I can get more accustomed to the gameplay because it’s a game I want to enjoy ?

I finished the Curse of the Pharaohs DLC today so that's AC Origins at 100%. I have the Ezio trilogy waiting to be played but before I start that I'm going to play The Station next since that looks kinda interesting and then Far Cry Primal. I've put the No Man's Sky 100% to the back of the queue for now since there's an update coming soon, I'm not far into my permadeath playthrough so I might as well wait and see what's new with the update before I go any further. 

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn

Right now trying to finish Borderland 2 on PS3. Once I'm finished I don't know. I'll either start Yakuza 5 (have it installed on my PS3 since it appeared in Plus but still haven't started it) or I'll buy Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut since it's on sale for 2,49€ right now on the Store and I enjoyed playing Mankind Divided on the PS4.

I finished Criminal Girls, and am continuing to work on Danganronpa. I'm about to get out of my Japanese kick, although I've had a hankering to jump back into SAO. But if Monthly Madness goes the way I voted for May, I'll probably go with Deus Ex (assuming the dates work).

On 4/1/2018 at 0:21 PM, TugaSonic said:

Right now trying to finish Borderland 2 on PS3. Once I'm finished I don't know. I'll either start Yakuza 5 (have it installed on my PS3 since it appeared in Plus but still haven't started it) or I'll buy Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut since it's on sale for 2,49€ right now on the Store and I enjoyed playing Mankind Divided on the PS4.

I'd love to see it for that cheap here. I've been on the fence about whether or not to buy it, but the price has never been low enough for me to take the plunge. 

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

14 out of 16 for Claire. Have to beat it on Nightmare mode. Looked up multiple guides for it and I keep dying. However I keep making a bit of progress every time I do a run. so eventually I will have it. 

24 out of 29 for MLB The Show 18. Just RTTS stuff left and breaking a bat which is more or less random. 

6 out of 15 for A Way Out. Playing through with a friend so waiting on him to do the second half of the game.

20 out of 51 for Far Cry 5. Enjoying it so far, just have my time split so much I am slowly making progress with it. 

Edited by FLCLcrim2
Put the correct number of trophies for Far Cry 5

next one i'm working on is skylander imaginators (ps4) had to play this one to make sure the disc works. i should have this game finished by tomorrow night.

would say today but it's a big stretch :(. i have to get my apartment clean so the realtors can show the place to prospective buyers which means less time for games today.

Edited by kingdrake2