What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Working on Asdivine Hearts. Pretty simple RPG with a 90s throwback vibe. Definitely enjoyable. 

It's one of those non-platinum games that actually deserves to be a game with a platinum. Seems like it's going to take ~25 hours to get the 100%, but there's so much more by way of side quests and battle arenas that could have been put into a nice trophy list. Wonder why the devs didn't push for it.

Far Cry Primal. Only played an hour so far, mostly spent getting used to the game. Now that I've done that I can start working through the campaign tomorrow. The current plan is to make this #25, some of the trophies look a bit grindy but I've had worse. No idea how long it'll take me yet but with my playstyle, it'll probably be at least double the 24 hours it says in the guide. 

My first priority right now is Warriors All Stars. I was not really feeling the game that much, since the game mode is kind of annoying, but I managed to get a good idea for a grind path. Only need the endings to unlock the secret character and max out his bond with my strongest character for two easy golds and then mop up any remaining battles I have in checklist. Should take 2-3 days.

Then I also installed a Senran Kagura game to download a patch, which resulted in a hideous F rank in my profile. Guess I'll just play that next. Should be easy.

As for unfinished projects, I got six more elite golds in Wipeout Omega, but got decimated in the last tournaments. Got 9 events left in HD/Fury, so it's getting pretty close. I'm also thinking of getting a PS3 plat. Most likely it'll be the ICO platinum. If I still have the save data on my system, I'm thinking of doing two more runs. Once just to experience the game again, while not dying, getting the shining sword and getting the watermelon ending. Then attempt the Castle Guide after being familiar with the game again. If all goes well, this is a 2 day platinum, once I get started.

Far Cry Primal. Now that I've stumbled my way through the first handful of quests I've been spending more time exploring and getting used to how stealth and combat works. I've slightly abandoned stealth to an extent as it's not as effective as I thought it would be so I'm finding a more aggressive approach is better, I think the trick to Primal is just to be bold and go for it. Obviously there's no shield which I'm used to having in games like this, so I spent some time provoking enemies into attacking so I've learnt how to sidestep and dodge their attacks. Larger enemies like bears, I'm setting on fire with my arrows, at least until I get stronger weapons. 

So now that all that's done I can start making progress. I started off with a couple of captured outposts this evening on my way to my next quest so I'll keep going along those lines for the time being.

Currently working on Danganronpa 1.2 and Zero Escape: The Nonary Games. After some disappointment with Zero Escape, I've grown to like it a bit more, although I think I might just start skipping the text to get to the puzzles (which are admittedly quite fun). Danganronpa 1.2 is just awesome. The school mode was initially an annoyance, but I grew even to like it a bit. Just Island mode and Magical Monomi left for the plat.

I'm currently working on grinding out 20 million Zeni in Dragon Ball FighterZ, alongside of crown hunting in Monster Hunter: World.  Since both of these take a long time to achieve, I'm slowly whittling away at them in the background while I work on some shorter games.  I just recently finished Titanfall 2, and picked Mirror's Edge: Catalyst back up.  ?

Currently working on Divinity, started it today and hoping to have it 100% in one run, started on Honour Mode (No deaths allowed 1 save file) but that's to upload/download it's made it managable and should hopefully have the 100% by next week, then it's back to the world of Rapture to start/finish BioShock 2! ?

A quick report of what I have been playing recently:

• Cross Edge (PS3): probably one of the most boring and tedious JRPGs I've played in my life... and I can usually put up with pretty much anything. Was following a guide to get the true ending (which would be totally impossible to do without one btw) and even though I have been following the thing with utmost care I somehow managed to screw up at some point and I'm going to need to do a 2nd playthrough of the game. Ugh, that's it if I can beat Reicher at the start of 5-1, which has been walling my progress for about 3 days now.

• Bulletstorm (PS3): Used Gonespy to get the online portion of the game to work again. Got a couple of easy trophies and about to start the team trophies with a partner in the following days.

• Mercenaries 2 World in Flames (PS3): Already finished everything, only missing the co-op trophies, which I probably won't be able to get because this glitch-fest of a game (which is actually kinda fun) doesn't want to work online for me. Already tried every trick known to man with 5 different players and I'm not able to connect with anyone in this game... No idea... Maybe the game just hates me? Maybe it is because I'm from Venezuela? Don't know, I'm starting to get delusional.

currently working on criminal girls 2. though i have no estimate yet when it's going to complete itself. it's harder than the first one that's for sure. but i have high determination so it should get done.

Edited by kingdrake2

Horion Zero Dawn.
Finally got myself motivated to give this game a second try and I don't regret it so far. I wouldn't hype it as much as people did by its release but it is quite a bit of fun. Makes me a bit more familiar with the thought of playing shooters. I hope, I will be able to finish it this weekend.

God of War: Ascension - Slowly but surely making my way through the main story. Hard difficultly can be frustrating at times, and I seem to be dying an awful lot, but I’m still enjoying this game regardless. Really excited about the new entry in this series ?

Fifa 18 - Started ‘The Journey’ out of sheer boredom during the week, I can already tell that it’ll be a struggle to complete.

UFC 2 - Cleaning up a few easy trophies. Platinum is unobtainable but I’ll work towards getting every other trophy.

Fortnite - Not working on the trophies, but I am enjoying playing the Battle Royale mode. Got my first solo win the other day (10 kills) and it’s a game that I’ll continue to play, especially now that I’ve started teaming up with friends for squads/duos. Addictive game!