What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Got started on the Ezio collection with Assassin's Creed II this afternoon, I want to play these back to back followed by Rogue so I threw in Batman: The Enemy Within as a buffer between AC and my last platinum Far Cry Primal. I think I was approaching the end of sequence four before I stopped to upgrade my stuff a little and pop some random trophies. I'll get back to it either tomorrow night or Wednesday. 

Currently working on Borderlands 2 plat. Challenge Accepted is the bane of my existence at the moment. Not that its hard, just quite a grind for quests, especially if you miss the missable ones and have to do them all over on a new playthrough. Hopefully I get this done soon and maybe work on either the rest of the Borderlands series,  Dishonored 2, or the Souls series if I pick up Dark Souls remastered soon.

Edited by FrickinTay

Assassin's Creed II. Made it to the start of sequence 7 tonight, cleared out a few tombs and popped a handful of random trophies along the way. Could've done more but I wanted to clear the viewpoints for codex pages as I go. I'll start off in Venice across Friday and Saturday before my holiday from works over -_- x10

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn

Assassin's Creed II. Made it to the end of sequence 10, cleared all the assassin's tombs and picked up another couple of random trophies along the way. I'll keep going with the story for now and pop whatever I get the chance to along the way. I'll leave the collectables for last like I did last time which means having to get a bit creative whenever a feather is in my path on a designated route :lol: 

Plants vs zombies garden warfare 2. 

I loved the first one but this has just become a chore to play and get the rest of the trophies. They've just made it way too overly complicated and annoying forcing you to wait for bullshit random events to appear as well as shitty gnome trials. It's still fun but they should have just kept it simple like the first one and just added the new characters. 

Will be glad to delete it and never see it again!