What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Rise of the Tomb Raider - Finished most of the Croft Manor dlc, except for the Nightmare bit, which I'll come back to after I finish the 1st playthrough of the main game. I can't collect the last few relics without doing so. 

Gravity Rush 2 - Need to finish the few side quests before I continue on with the story. Going to start the game again on Monday/Tuesday.

Almost done with Dante's Inferno: Trials of St. Lucia. Got all trophies apart for It's in the Trial for which I'm missing the Co-op trials (got a session lined-up for Saturday am).

Also got a good deal of the GTA V online stuff done but I need to get some more game time in... actually concentrating on the PS3 stuff more.

Assassin's Creed Revelations (PS4). Platinum trophies for AC II & Brotherhood are in the bag, one to go! Enjoying what I've seen so far, as with Brotherhood I'm not overly fussed with getting the 100% sync requirements at the first attempt because I don't want to stall the story too much. Also I found it a lot easier in Brotherhood to replay some memories post game with all my weapons and abilities unlocked. Aside from that I've not really got a plan right now, just finish the story, pop whatever I get the chance to along the way and see where I am afterwards. 

Currently playing through P4G first run. I dont think I can manage maxing social links on my first run so I'm going for whatever I can this run + maxing my social qualities so I can max the social links next round. Already missed a couple books so I will have to wait to do that too lol woops Gonna be focusing on this game for awhile

I'm currently trying to see if I'm capable of getting the platinum for the Crash Bandicoot games. Though I'm unsure of if I'm skilled and/or patient enough for the time trials.

I'm also every now and then trying to get some matches as Jason for my final trophies for Friday the 13th: The Game, which is going to be an awesome platinum to have.

Then I'm doing some FIFA 18, which I'm soon done with.

I also have Mad Max on the agenda, but it's currently put on hold.

Right now I'm working on quite a few grindy games, I'm almost done with both SMITE and Dragonball FighterZ, which will be my two rarest platinums upon their completion.  Alongside of these two, I'm slowly chipping away at Rayman Legends and Fallout Shelter.  I'd say I've got enough to keep me busy during my free time with these four games! ?