What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

On ‎2018‎-‎08‎-‎02 at 1:07 PM, Djaspoo said:

I'm done with the Trials! Moved on to the Online trophies of The Last of Us (core game and DLCs) on PS3.

Done with TLOU Online stuff on PS3; Plated and 100% Dante's Inferno...

Now I'm working on Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and still working on GTA V online stuff.

Finished the Ezio trilogy last week so I'm playing some indie games to chill for a bit. I finished Old Man's Journey and North today, sometime next week I'll begin Inside. Once I'm done with Inside I think I'll finally buy Until Dawn, I meant to buy it ages ago and completely forgot about it, Detroit: Become Human will probably follow after that. 

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn

I'm playing Celeste. Great platfomer and I really like the story, I'm having a lot of fun so far.

And I started Dragon Age: Origins. Although it's old I hope it has kind of the same impact on me than Mass Effect. I am still at the very beginning, Choosing and customizing my character took forerver. I hate (but also love) too many options xD

On 9/1/2018 at 3:07 AM, DrDarkWater said:

Going for the Dark Souls: Remastered, I've tried a few times before but given up due to the mp trophies

Unless my memory fails, there are no exclusively MP trophies in Dark Souls, and the grinding is actually pretty tame (the worst were probably the Tokens that you grind from those weird crow women in the painted world). You do need to get weapons, but the only way MP helps with that is if someone hands them to you.

Payday 2 on PS4 is my main focus as there's a ton of trophies and some have a huge difficulty spike. Plus it's an insanely fun game.

Slowly picking away at the 10K kills per class on Battlefield Hardline.

Last one I keep going back to is Best Of The Best on COD: MW Remastered. Best time I ever got was 16.35, nowhere near the 15.1 needed. Just need that for Plat and to wipe that 77GB monster off my HD.

Edited by Paulie1313

5 hours ago, Savyna said:

I'm playing Celeste. Great platfomer and I really like the story, I'm having a lot of fun so far.

And I started Dragon Age: Origins. Although it's old I hope it has kind of the same impact on me than Mass Effect. I am still at the very beginning, Choosing and customizing my character took forerver. I hate (but also love) too many options xD

DA: O is awesome. It’s dated but there’s so much content and replayability there.

• Like 1

Started and finished Inside today, originally I was going to buy Until Dawn but I don't get paid for another two weeks so I'd better not :P  Instead I've started No Man's Sky permadeath mode for the To Live Forever trophy. So far I've made it to safety on my starting planet, unfortunately my ship is just over an hour away and I can't see any bases or caves/opportunities to create man made caves along the route. For now I've retreated back to the outpost I found and I'll have a wander around tomorrow and hopefully figure out a way to get there. 

I'm going to try and do this legit, I'm aware of a player being awesome and offering lifts to the galactic centre but I'd rather make it there under my own power if I can. So if anyone has any advice, feel free, I have a feeling I'll need it :lol: 

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn