What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Still playing No Man's Sky in permadeath mode. Haven't travelled too far (699000 light years from the centre) because I've been exploring planets a lot, farming resources and earning money. Later on today I'm just going to focus on the challenge and travel as far as I possibly can now that I've upgraded my ship. With the resources I have on me I estimate I should be able to travel around 60000 LY - 70000 LY (excluding using black holes) before I have to stop for materials. 

Juggling different games. With Fifa 16 I'm trying to win one more match to get the trophy for winning a season. The matchmaking is awful though so I haven't had much luck boosting, got lucky earlier with finding someone who quit halfway through (understandable cause the lag was pretty awful) and gave me a free win. Once I get that I just have one more trophy for the plat, but it's really difficult to do legit on top of all the matchmaking bs, and the boosting method is too complicated for me to be bothered with. 

I'm slowly going through the Watch Dogs DLC to give myself something else to do, and after that I might move onto Assassin's Creed III.

Couldn't participate in MHWs crown events unfortunately since I was out of country, so I missed out on a lot of great opportunities to progress in that department haha. Other than that Borderlands 1's platinum is waiting to become my 2000th trophy! Currently at 1982, so I still have a few more to go. I just hope I don't fuck it up somehow or my brother logs on my account and messes it up with some FIFA trophies :P Burnout Paradise also needs some clean-up in the online department, and I'll need to get back to ratchet and clank aswell. Don't have a lot of time in the next weeks though I fear so everything will still take a long time. Also Rocket League's new ranked mode update eats up a lot of my gaming time aswell!

Dark Cloud for my 70th platinum.

My GameFly account is screwed up. For some weird reason I had two LEGO games on the top of my Q... and they shipped Ys Memories of Celcetta instead. I double-checked that LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin was at the TOP of my Q... and now they shipped Birthdays the Beginning. What the hell, dude? The GameFly staff are smoking mushrooms and jjust shipping random crap. I'm not saying that I don't want to touch these games(I wouldn't have put them on my Q if I hated them) but for some reason the LEGO games are being ignored. When I send these games back, hopefully they ship the right games next time.

I have finally completed Call of Duty Advanced Warfare with all its DLC's. In the end it was actually quite fun except constantly retrying Easter Eggs due to not getting good weapons at the start :D

Now I am casually grinding some Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag levels in the multiplayer mode to get closer to level 55. Lets see if I can get this done until Read Dead Redemption 2 releases because then that game will have my FULL attention:D

And I also recently got 2 of my 3 yearly trophy hunting goals done :)

Edited by SirEricLPer

Cleaning up some of my backlog. It's gotten to the point that I have so many games that I forgot I bought 'em. Case in point, I was very close to buy again Doom. Right now, I'm trying to get a 70% overall completion and some A ranking on this site. You'd think that ffxv with 41 trophies, some of them ultra rare would give me an A ranking. But nope, C.

Ive been doing so many games on past weeks, mostly just cleaning stuff like multiplayer trophies, so i can get those out of the way sooner, but now i started working on Xcom 2,  pretty fun game with a ultra rare plat, always nice to pop one of those, the game is hard as hell tho, tried doing some research on youtube for tactics and all that good stuff, but it was worthless, aliens still beating my ass, but i want this plat, and i'll get it, lol

I'm not actively collecting trophies at this moment, but I started Black Ops 4 today. As expected, a lot of fun with a party full of friends.

Also playing the Scribblenauts Megapack sometimes, but I'm currently not really motivated to collect fraction points to finish the story of Unmasked. 

Working on a couple games at the moment whilst I wait for Red Dead 2. So it’s mostly clean up on my profile. 

Guitar Hero Live - still need to get 80,000 strums and then I get the platinum. will be good to get it done before the servers shut.

Driveclub - ive only really got the dlc’s to do as the last 2 trophies in the main game should come when working towards them. 

Uncharted: Golden Abyss - Completed it today with all collectibles so going to go straight for Crushing whilst picking up any remaining trophies.

• Like 1

No Mans Sky. Popped the permadeath trophies & the reunion trophy. All that's left is the trophy for building an exocraft, still got a way to go with that one and I'm building it in permadeath so finding enough resources to move through the questline is taking a little longer than normal. Plus while I intended on only building what was necessary until I can build the exocraft terminal and the craft itself, I've gotten kind of addicted to making the base as awesome as possible :P 

On 13/10/2018 at 0:39 AM, CapitanoEstebano said:

Working on a couple games at the moment whilst I wait for Red Dead 2. So it’s mostly clean up on my profile. 

Guitar Hero Live - still need to get 80,000 strums and then I get the platinum. will be good to get it done before the servers shut.

Driveclub - ive only really got the dlc’s to do as the last 2 trophies in the main game should come when working towards them. 

Uncharted: Golden Abyss - Completed it today with all collectibles so going to go straight for Crushing whilst picking up any remaining trophies.

Hello, just wondering how you managed to complete the puzzle chapter 30 "golden abyss" because I am suck apart from two pieces which makes it about 85% complete !   

3 hours ago, REDNEG81 said:

Hello, just wondering how you managed to complete the puzzle chapter 30 "golden abyss" because I am suck apart from two pieces which makes it about 85% complete !   

I had a little trouble with this one too. At first I thought you could only slide the nearby tiles to the empty one but it turns out you can slide any tile to the empty slot. With this in mind I used the viewing option on the right of the screen to figure out the edges of the puzzle as they had the most unique faces. If I remember correctly the bottom left corner should be empty. That only left the 4 tiles in the middle which I kept swapping around until Chase said something along the lines of “That looks correct”. Hope this helps