Aeirou

What're you workin' on?

3,625 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

How were the MP trophies on Medal of Honor? I've still got that one in the backlog :/

The trophies themselves for the the most of it are pretty easy as its mainly just playing 2 hours of each game mode. The only troublesome one i found was the one for using each Scorechain  at least once you need to get i think its 600 points to get all the scorechains unlocked for "Fire Controller" trophy 

Level 1 - Mortar Strike (50 Points) 
Level 2 - Rocket Attack (100 Points) 
Level 3 - Missile Attack (175 Points) 
Level 4 - Artillery Strike (250 Points) 
Level 5 - Strafing Run (350 Points) 
Level 6 - Air Strike (450 Points) 
Level 7 - Cruise Missile (600 Points) 

Once this trophy was out of the way most of them are pretty simple. 

One is just to shoot 1000 bullets just keep emptying your magazine in a corner of the map then go die and repeat till you know you shot 1000 and once the match ends you will get the trophy other than that its pretty simple. 

Note though if you are playing on European servers and you are in Europe might have some trouble connecting best to add friends and join on them if they connect to a match which is what i did to do these trophies as sometimes server disconnections happen and can take a long time to rejoin because EA messed up the Euro servers. If you are in North America you should have no issue with this as they are fine from what i have read. 

Hope that helps 

any more info refer to this guide by yewjhin @yewjhin86

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/medal-of-honor/72953-medal-honor-road-map-trophy-guide.html

Edited by DarkSoleride

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Ultra Hard Mode Run.  Think I'm halfway though.

Working on 4 games.

Onrush

Warface

SMITE

World Of Tanks

Statting Paladins and Realm Royale

Currently working on uncharted 4 survival mode 3 star crushing solo run without exploits.

I've completed stages 1, 2, 4, 6 and 10 so far. Currently working on stage 8... its pretty full on. The seige wave in the middle and boss at the end are especially rough... worse than anything on any other wave for me so far.

But I'm sure i'll get there 😊

Still working on HITMAN. My progression was a little slow due to the release of the Christmas Event in Overwatch. But I think I should be able to continue working on the Map Marrakesch and get some more trophies :D

PS4

Slowly working on Payday 2 for PS4. Started up Metro Last Light Redux as I enjoyed 2033 Redux. Trying my best to get into Killzone Shadow Fall, but it just doesn't feel like KZ to me.

PS3:

Far Cry 2 is a slow progression, might hop on later to knock off a manual or 2, but it's ultra boring. Saw a session for Sniper Ghost Warrior, so hoping to knock the MP trophies off for that as well.

Slowly but surely working on finishing up RDR2. I'm just gonna need to get about $100 more for the online horse trophy and then grind out Level 50, finish it off with a 70 gold medals and bang - it's done. Also working on Star Wars Battlefront 2, hardest part so far was getting the damn game to connect to the servers (infamous 216 error!) but seems to be going well.

At the moment it's 36 Fragments By Midnight. I know it's a relatively easy platinum to get as 95%-97% of people who have had the game have got the platinum but it's just a matter of trying to do what's needed in under 6 minutes to get one of the trophies for the game, as frustrating as it has been to do with the amount of deaths I've had I'm sure I can do it was once I got the 36 fragment pieces & got back to my starting position it said I did it in 6 minutes 16 seconds earlier when I played the game so I know if I keep going I'll be able to do what's needed to get the trophies I need

Bayonetta. It’s nice to finally be doing something about this game that’s been sitting in my backlog for 3+ years.

It took me multiple restarts to finish the actual game itself. It never managed to hold my attention long enough to get through the first half of the game. Eventually I reached the halfway point and I actually really started to enjoy the game during the latter half. I think it was maybe due to me just getting better at the game and also the plot started to make a bit of sense.

That last boss was a bitch on Normal (bad camera angles) but it was a great feeling to finally finish it. Farming Halo’s was really easy (especially once you get the Climax Bracelet) and now I’m halfway through Hard mode with little to no challenge (and in a very short time). 

The :platinum: is in sight...

The current three games I've got my eyes set on are Marvel's Spiderman, God of War (PS3) which I plan to start when I finish up work for the year, and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, which I have been taking baby steps towards finishing here and there. 

I play about 40-60 minutes of Orcs Must Die Unchained every day to slowly work towards the last grindy trophy I need for that elusive platinum. Whatever gaming time and motivation I have left for the day either goes to Uncharted (currently game 2) or the old GTA games (currently Vice City, though I hope I find the motivation to return to GTA 3 one day). The difference between what your character can do in Uncharted and GTA is extreme, entirely different experience each time you switch.

Kingdom Hearts (ps3) - I only have a few things left to finish, but they are going to be the most painful...

-Synthesis of all items

-Proud playthrough

-Gummi ship blueprints

Between those things, im also working to try to get the Twisted Metal mp trophies done before the servers close

Edited by black__bunny

Oh boy, this is a long list: 

Moss 

Astro Bot 

Creed: Rise To Glory

Celeste 

Ben 10 

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

The Spyro Trilogy

And then topping it off with Kingdom Hearts as my 150th platinum

Finishing up Until Dawn. Just three of the collectable trophies to go, I'm not sure if I can get them all in one run but I'm sure I can screw around with the chapter select to make it quicker. This'll probably be my last platinum this year, I'm pretty sure I got Assassin's Creed Odyssey for Christmas and I won't be finishing that in a week :lol: 

I'm working on getting the platinums for Far Cry 3: Classic Edition, Far Cry 4 and Far Cry 5.

Edited by Con2404

PS4: Working on Minecraft dlc8

PS3: The Smurfs 2 (easy platinum)

Psvita: Gravity Rush

Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I spent most of today exploring and clearing locations on the starting island so just one trophy popped so far, no rush though. I might clear locations as I go since it was a pain travelling around the map to do the same in Origins, especially when I was down to the last few and had a hard time spotting the "?" on the map :lol: 

Working on the journal stuff for Kingdom Hearts 2. Going to require some time but at least it's not boring so going fast enough

Onrush, need bonus objectives from 1 race, then its just the 250 gear items left. Ratchet deadlocked (ps3) I started few days ago, very fun game from my childhood

Onrush as well, just have the obtain 250 gear items trophy left. Ran out of credits so having to grind out some matches. Multiplayer is a more fun than single player but the matches seem much shorter. Would’ve been nice to get this done last night cause I think I would’ve gotten on the fastest achievers list, but I was too tired. 

Estival versus, Astro Bot and yonder. Got quite a few games recently and finding it difficult to focus on one. Closest on yonder. 

Edited by thefourfoldroot