What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Currently working on uncharted 4 survival mode 3 star crushing solo run without exploits.

I've completed stages 1, 2, 4, 6 and 10 so far. Currently working on stage 8... its pretty full on. The seige wave in the middle and boss at the end are especially rough... worse than anything on any other wave for me so far.

But I'm sure i'll get there ?

PS4

Slowly working on Payday 2 for PS4. Started up Metro Last Light Redux as I enjoyed 2033 Redux. Trying my best to get into Killzone Shadow Fall, but it just doesn't feel like KZ to me.

PS3:

Far Cry 2 is a slow progression, might hop on later to knock off a manual or 2, but it's ultra boring. Saw a session for Sniper Ghost Warrior, so hoping to knock the MP trophies off for that as well.

Slowly but surely working on finishing up RDR2. I'm just gonna need to get about $100 more for the online horse trophy and then grind out Level 50, finish it off with a 70 gold medals and bang - it's done. Also working on Star Wars Battlefront 2, hardest part so far was getting the damn game to connect to the servers (infamous 216 error!) but seems to be going well.

At the moment it's 36 Fragments By Midnight. I know it's a relatively easy platinum to get as 95%-97% of people who have had the game have got the platinum but it's just a matter of trying to do what's needed in under 6 minutes to get one of the trophies for the game, as frustrating as it has been to do with the amount of deaths I've had I'm sure I can do it was once I got the 36 fragment pieces & got back to my starting position it said I did it in 6 minutes 16 seconds earlier when I played the game so I know if I keep going I'll be able to do what's needed to get the trophies I need

• Like 1

Bayonetta. It’s nice to finally be doing something about this game that’s been sitting in my backlog for 3+ years.

It took me multiple restarts to finish the actual game itself. It never managed to hold my attention long enough to get through the first half of the game. Eventually I reached the halfway point and I actually really started to enjoy the game during the latter half. I think it was maybe due to me just getting better at the game and also the plot started to make a bit of sense.

That last boss was a bitch on Normal (bad camera angles) but it was a great feeling to finally finish it. Farming Halo’s was really easy (especially once you get the Climax Bracelet) and now I’m halfway through Hard mode with little to no challenge (and in a very short time). 

The :platinum: is in sight...

• Like 1

The current three games I've got my eyes set on are Marvel's Spiderman, God of War (PS3) which I plan to start when I finish up work for the year, and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, which I have been taking baby steps towards finishing here and there. 

I play about 40-60 minutes of Orcs Must Die Unchained every day to slowly work towards the last grindy trophy I need for that elusive platinum. Whatever gaming time and motivation I have left for the day either goes to Uncharted (currently game 2) or the old GTA games (currently Vice City, though I hope I find the motivation to return to GTA 3 one day). The difference between what your character can do in Uncharted and GTA is extreme, entirely different experience each time you switch.

Kingdom Hearts (ps3) - I only have a few things left to finish, but they are going to be the most painful...

-Synthesis of all items

-Proud playthrough

-Gummi ship blueprints

Between those things, im also working to try to get the Twisted Metal mp trophies done before the servers close

Edited by black__bunny

Finishing up Until Dawn. Just three of the collectable trophies to go, I'm not sure if I can get them all in one run but I'm sure I can screw around with the chapter select to make it quicker. This'll probably be my last platinum this year, I'm pretty sure I got Assassin's Creed Odyssey for Christmas and I won't be finishing that in a week :lol: 

Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I spent most of today exploring and clearing locations on the starting island so just one trophy popped so far, no rush though. I might clear locations as I go since it was a pain travelling around the map to do the same in Origins, especially when I was down to the last few and had a hard time spotting the "?" on the map :lol: 

Onrush as well, just have the obtain 250 gear items trophy left. Ran out of credits so having to grind out some matches. Multiplayer is a more fun than single player but the matches seem much shorter. Would’ve been nice to get this done last night cause I think I would’ve gotten on the fastest achievers list, but I was too tired. 

Saints Row The Third and Cars 2 off and on.

And I started Valtherian Arc.

Been trying to get the last trophy in Jetpack Joyride Deluxe, but I still have 3 or 4 sets of 5 days to do the stupid SAM thing. I did 3 in a row, so that's progress. But I'm tired of doing it so will probably put it on hold again. I hate things that require real time... and that are missable and make you have to start over. Why did it have to be 5 days in a row? That's so lame.