What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Story progress is pretty slow because I'm clearing out every location I can find as I go. I managed to get the one missable trophy a couple of days ago, so I'll just keep doing what I'm doing. Think I'll go for the 100% after the platinum too, just need to decide if I want to break it up with another game or do the whole thing in one go, since I've played a lot of Assassin's Creed over the last year :hmm:

• Like 2

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell

Started this in 2016, got two trophies and didn't like it. So never finished it.

But.....I'm a different kinda of gamer now. I try to 100% plus I'm more into 'tougher' games then I was then.

i.e. I did the first Uncharted games on Easy cause I was till getting into games. ?

Oh yeah it is enjoyable. Now.

(and yes, Uncharted will be finished too.)

Edited by Jamescush147

Disney Universe - I wish there was a bit more depth to the combat and the character upgrades, but I quite like the puzzles in the levels. Getting gold on this one Aladdin set of levels is seemingly annoying. But we'll see, I only played the level the one time and missed 2 or 3 collectables. But I've got a bunch more of the trophies already so.

Rayman Legends [Vita] - Figured I'd play some more of it given that there was a glitched challenge recently, forgot how fun these games were. Working toward the Origins trophy.

Valtherian Arc - I really can't do shit right now lol, gotta level up and it's tedious.

latest one is spyro the dragon (ps4). i had to input this one due to finding out that lego marvel superheroes 2 takes about 50-75 hours without DLC. just had to add and move stuff around. artifex and lego is still on tap.

Edited by kingdrake2

Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Started chapter four but haven't done any main quests yet, instead I've been travelling around clearing locations and exploring before I go any further.

Spent a bit of time helping people reach the galactic core in No Man's Sky too. One player turned up without the hyperdrive so we decided to see if it's possible to complete the Awakenings questline on my session, it was going well, until he opened some whispering eggs and died (and crashed my game) :lol: But we got him there on the second attempt. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Started chapter four but haven't done any main quests yet, instead I've been travelling around clearing locations and exploring before I go any further.

Spent a bit of time helping people reach the galactic core in No Man's Sky too. One player turned up without the hyperdrive so we decided to see if it's possible to complete the Awakenings questline on my session, it was going well, until he opened some whispering eggs and died (and crashed my game) :lol: But we got him there on the second attempt. 

I've been thinking of getting Odyssey myself. Do the trophies in it seem easier than in Origins? Because clearing all the locations in it is taking me forever and I've heard better things from the Odyssey trophy list.

At the moment I'm working on Overcooked 2. It's a lot of fun and quite quick but some of the later levels are quite difficult. Also working on a trophy guide for it as I'm playing it.

22 minutes ago, Thornhorn7 said:

I've been thinking of getting Odyssey myself. Do the trophies in it seem easier than in Origins? Because clearing all the locations in it is taking me forever and I've heard better things from the Odyssey trophy list. 

I've only played a small part of the game and unlocked a handful of trophies but it seems about the same in terms of difficulty (I'm playing on normal mode). I feel like there's slightly more emphasis on completing questlines than there was in Origins, personally I'm more of a fan of that type of trophy rather than the random combat trophies that were in Origins. Odyssey is a lot longer though and has more grinds, but I think it makes up for that with greater variety in the trophy list, better gameplay and a better location. In short, I see it as longer, but more enjoyable. I'd maybe throw up a status update asking the same question though for more opinions, since I'm not very far into the game. 

• Like 1

Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Just started episode five after almost fifty hours :lol: I'd be further along but I've fallen into the same trap I did with Skyrim, in that I'm exploring and clearing every single location that I come across for loot. Love me some loot :awesome: 

Still working on Assassin's Creed Origins. Only a couple more main quests till I'm done with that storyline, then I can go back to the sidequests/collectibles that I was too low level for. Not looking forward to the loot hunt, or the misc combat trophies.