What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Bloody Triplets in Sims 4, well over 300 births with the Fertile trait (all you can do to increase odds without overpriced DLC) and not a single set of triplets lol. Plenty of twins over the course of the baby farming though. 

I've given myself until the end of the week, if nothing, the games just not going to have a completion status, no biggie.

Only posting here to vent a bit haha, it's absurd.

• Like 1

The only game I'm currently working on is Oddworld: New N' Tasty 

All I have left to do is New N' Hasty and Act of Odd. The New N' Hasty trophy is for completing the game in under 3 hours while saving all 299 Mudokons, seems daunting but its actually not too bad as you can go back and reattempt specific chapters using chapter select to bring your total time down.

Act of Odd is to kill 99 of your Mudokon friends, which is a little annoying since you have to play through like 3 or 4 chapters which don't have any Mudokons to kill in order to reach the chapters that do so that you can kill enough for the trophy. GAH!

Had this game in the backlog since 2015 so I'll be happy to be done with it, hopefully this weekend!

L3d70b4.png

Currently have to get 5 more Gems, all in the final warp room, and then I can move on to the Relics. The coloured Gems in this entry were easy in comparison to the first. I can already tell from playing through certain levels that they are going to be very difficult.. but I highly doubt that any will cause me as much trouble as Stormy Ascent did.

Also, my profile has seemingly disappeared. Hopefully it returns when I sync again after earning the trophy for getting all of the 42 Gems.