Orlay_

What're you workin' on?

3,662 posts in this topic

Still working on Assassin's Creed Origins. Only a couple more main quests till I'm done with that storyline, then I can go back to the sidequests/collectibles that I was too low level for. Not looking forward to the loot hunt, or the misc combat trophies. 

I'm in a bit of a lull currently. Mainly because I got PSVR, and enjoyed the majestic Astro Bot, and now nothing can compare. Tried Moss but it just doesn't bring the same joy, and flat games just seem a bit "Meh" at the moment.. 

20 more titles left in Quick Battle for SoulCalibur V, all of them being A1/A2 Rank fighters. . 

SCV: Player level grinding and then walking meter grind

Working through Assassin's Creed Syndicate and Always Sometimes Monsters.

I'm having an absolute blast with Assassin's Creed Syndicate, the world is so beautiful, especially the Thames River. Crossing the Thames is like playing an intense (British) parkour-based Frogger. Just finished Sequence 5 ;)

Currently working on Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, hoping to have it done before Kingdom Hearts 3 is released

14 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Currently working on Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, hoping to have it done before Kingdom Hearts 3 is released

Think you can do it?

Not currently working on anything. Soon, hopefully.

Just now, MidnightDragon said:

Think you can do it?

Not currently working on anything. Soon, hopefully.

It seems like one of the shorter KH games so I should be able to, if not then I'll be happy just clear the story ^_^ 

I'm currently working on the Injustice 2 platinum. It's really time-consuming, but I'm actually enjoying the game quite a bit, so it's not a big deal. I also just have to get 1 more trophy to have Rocket League at 100%.

Bloody Triplets in Sims 4, well over 300 births with the Fertile trait (all you can do to increase odds without overpriced DLC) and not a single set of triplets lol. Plenty of twins over the course of the baby farming though. 

I've given myself until the end of the week, if nothing, the games just not going to have a completion status, no biggie.

Only posting here to vent a bit haha, it's absurd.

Clan of Champions, only 30ish people have beaten it

I want to make it to top 40

Saints Row IV: Re-Elected - I'm playing these backwards. lol  Really I only found 4 in stores, need to order 3 online.

God of War - I think these two games will be very long.

Edited by Jamescush147

Currently working on the Personal Decorator Trophy in Black Ops 3.

There is still a lot to get through but we are currently making some good progress towards all the gun camos and attachments.

After we get that done we will continue with the Campaign Challenges :D

The only game I'm currently working on is Oddworld: New N' Tasty 

All I have left to do is New N' Hasty and Act of Odd. The New N' Hasty trophy is for completing the game in under 3 hours while saving all 299 Mudokons, seems daunting but its actually not too bad as you can go back and reattempt specific chapters using chapter select to bring your total time down.

Act of Odd is to kill 99 of your Mudokon friends, which is a little annoying since you have to play through like 3 or 4 chapters which don't have any Mudokons to kill in order to reach the chapters that do so that you can kill enough for the trophy. GAH!

Had this game in the backlog since 2015 so I'll be happy to be done with it, hopefully this weekend!

NFS: Payback, finding it rather easy and fun.

Dangerous Golf, brilliant time-waster, very Burnout-y (which makes sense as it's the same developers).

Switched to Vesperia for a bit, then started Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds. I have that ready for Vita day in Febrauary. Now, back to World of Final Fantasy where I'm now working on the Coliseum battles.

Working towards earning the platinum in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

L3d70b4.png

Currently have to get 5 more Gems, all in the final warp room, and then I can move on to the Relics. The coloured Gems in this entry were easy in comparison to the first. I can already tell from playing through certain levels that they are going to be very difficult.. but I highly doubt that any will cause me as much trouble as Stormy Ascent did.

Also, my profile has seemingly disappeared. Hopefully it returns when I sync again after earning the trophy for getting all of the 42 Gems.