What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

On 1/30/2019 at 3:38 PM, Diced Lemonade said:

I don't know about you guys, but I have trouble with committing to a platinum, so currently I have about 5 games I'm trying to plat.

Especially if it's grindy lol. Hence why I haven't platted Shadow of Tomb Raider, GOW, or AC Origins yet. I like to take a lot of breaks, and mix in other games, so I don't get burned out. 

• 3 weeks later...

On my VITA, I’m in the middle of Super Monkey Ball ?? (I’ve started replaying this because kids of acquaintances in the neighbourhood asked me if they could play again... ah, alrightalright, it’s not as if I don’t like SMB games!) I’ve completed the Advanced Courses, so I’m now at a point where it’s unlikely that they’ll accidentally pop trophies for me. I haven’t decided yet whether I’ll just go with the flow and leave milestones up to fate or try to force fancy milestones. In any case, it’s time for SMB to take a seat on the sidelines. 

Talking of Fate, I’m about to start Resonance of Fate... but my PS3 needs to update to 4.84 first. (BTW I feel as if the DS3 takes forever to charge compared to the DS4. How come?) An excellent opportunity to write this very post, no? 

This time, I’m trying to rush through the first half of the game to make it to where I left off on my old US account. No sightseeing, no repeatedly talking to every NPC before and after main story missions (to learn more about the plot & get to know the characters better and all their juicy secrets), and I’ll have to catch up on arena ranks later. 

I am thinking of jumping back into the Code:Realize series. It’s either that or starting Collar x Malice which I keep postponing for some reason. The main thing I remember from the 1st game is San... given that the other 2 games are FD, the smartest route to go about may be to replay C:R Guardian of Rebirth and enjoy more San.

4.84 update is done! Time to start working on RoF.

Edited by Fenrirfeather

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy

L8deb0e.png

Still as addictive as it was when I played it for the first time; and trophies are a nice bonus for this, I love the trophy tiles for this. Here's me hoping to get PS4 ports of the other Ace Attorney games as well. 

Edited by Izul

Split/Second I needed a chill game and I was itching to play a racing game. The online trophies are very easy but grindy. I needed a break from Collar X Malice since I missed an ending and have to replay the whole game again :(.

i am sad BlackRock Studios shut down this game is to epic would have loved to see more games like Split/Second from them. 

Going to fire up Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Venus later today on my Vita since the hype around the Switch release :) 

Edited by DarkSoleride

• 3 weeks later...

Right now the plats I'm going for are One Piece Burning Blood and I've got to do one more play through as a rogue in Dragon Age Origins to mop up all the remaining trophies I have for that. I'm also working my way towards the Persona 5 plat. I want to go back and work on adding a few plats that are more impressive to my score sheet.

• 3 weeks later...

Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Got the platinum last week and spent the last few days clearing the additional feats DLC. There's still three trophies to come but they haven't been released yet. So until then I'll start the Legacy of the First Blade DLC since I picked up the season pass on sale a few days ago. 

• 2 weeks later...