What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Having recently 100%'d Control and the dlcs for it, I'm just seeing if there's any miscellaneous trophies left to get in some backlog games before I start something new. Currently playing WWE 2K16 to get some career mode ones, which will be a grind but it'll pass the time until something better comes along.

Besides, the WWE game (pre 2K20) have been a guilty pleasure of mine andΒ 2K16 was the one with the Terminator as a pre-order bonus so I've got a T-800 and The Rock as tag champs.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm playing Knights of Pen & Paper again (first time was on Steam).

Β 

For trophy list cleanup, I'm working on Injustice, Worms Battlegrounds, Another World and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. The latter three I started playing a long time ago, then quit a few minutes in without earning any trophies. I'm trying to downsize my Unearned Trophies.

• Like 1

Trying to get Mad Games Tycoon Legendary difficulty done. I hit a brick wall last night at around 5 million dollars, but I think I'm going to try to hire more staff since they are so cheap anyway and attempt to keep going. Also I'm going to get The Walking Dead done in a few days and start working on Naruto UNS4 again. After that I want to either start Horizon Zero Dawn or Remnant From the Ashes, not sure yet.

L2c9b72.png

Trying to get the second 'Devil' story that's suppose to pop up after I pick the first one. It may be glitched.

People have this trophy so I've no idea what's going on with it.

Might give up on it for a while.

Β 

L6b024a.png

Working on getting 50 Kasual Versus matches. I did 20 yesterday.

Not a fan of online, and this is 50 of them. ?

Just have a bunch of easier trophies to do after. And this should be Plat 250.

Β 

L83590b.png

Need to do a second run where Rayne is the killer so I can get killed.

For the last trophy.

Violet was the killer in my first playthough. ?

• Like 1

Finally decided to get back to work on Oddworld New N Tasty and go for the plat.Β  I started it 3 years ago, earned 3 or 4 trophies, played something else the next day, and forgot about Oddworld.

Β 

But now, with Oddworld Soulstorm seemingly coming out in April, I've finally loaded New N Tasty back up.Β  I did a blind playthrough this week and earned 21 trophies from it, which was a good day, haha ?

Just need to do a few more playthroughs - actively kill 99 Mudokons, finish the game on Hard while saving all 299 Mudokons, and finish in under 3 hours while also saving all 299.Β  Then a couple of miscellaneous trophies, and hopefully that'll be another ultra rare plat in the bag. ?

I really want to platinum Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines before something happens to the vita servers- but boy is it such a grind. I can already feel myself losing some interest and wanting to focus on other games. Love the game to death, but the randomization of each main story goal makes it too hard to breeze through with a guide.Β 

I'm trying to plat and 100% Skyrim Special Edition. Only two trophies away from the plat, howeverΒ I still have to do all DLCs. I'm kinda of burned out by this game, it's just a huge grind and boring.

It's so boring that I need to watch YouTube while playing. I think I can complete it in 10 days, maybe less.

Once I'm done with this, I'd go for Bloodborne. I already finished this game on a secondary account but I want to 100% it on my main one.

Edited by ShinySpidey

Recently got the Crew 2 :platinum:

Β 

Now I'm workin on:

• Injustice 2 - I got the Cat Fight :bronze: a week ago . I needed to take a break. Now onto grinding the characters to level 20
  • Mortal Kombat 11 (PS4 & PS5) - Enjoying it much more than Injustice 2. Got the tutorials and (50 player matches (PS4) out of the way.Β  I'll put more time into it once I'm done with Injustice.
  • Rayman Legends (CH Region) - One of my favorite platformers. I'll boot this up once a day or so in between of the other games and do a level or two.

• 1 year later...