Orlay_

What're you workin' on?

3,726 posts in this topic

About to wrap up The Walking Dead on the Vita.  Still plowing through The Ultimate Battle of the Sexes on PS3, with occasional sessions of PlayStation Move Fitness thrown in.

At the moment, I'm working on getting all the Trophies for Saints Row IV than I'm not sure what I'll be going for after, maybe I'll continue Lollipop Chainsaw.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

Working on Oddworld Munch's Oddyssee. Almost done my first playthrough

Started going for the Uncharted 2 :platinum: yesterday and I've nearly finished my first play through. Really enjoying it so far. Also I should be finally getting my Skyrim :platinum: tomorrow as well; just need to get from Level 46 to Level 50! After Skyrim I think I'll try for Spec Ops: The Line :platinum:.

Edited by Animated_JoeJoe

I'm going to try to platinum Midnight Club LA. :)

I actually went back for fun, i got it when i didnt really go for trophies, im not sure but i might be willing to help with mp

Trying to clear my massive backlog. 

WET is next on the agenda

I have two MP trophies left in tomb raider for plat. FFXIII I am on my first play through and I do hope to plat it some day LOL.

Currently on Sniper: Ghost Warrior - couple of collectibles and MP to do.

Then back on to Dirt Showdown, showdown showroom glitched on me so have to do SP all over!!!

Currently working on NFS Most Wanted. 4 remaining trophies, collectibles and all events won. 

After that, probably start with the Jak Trilogy from PS+ today and still waiting for the NA and Asian versions of Demon's Souls to arrive, really can't wait for that. :)

Next up is probably Mafia II DLC and in the near future AC3's DLC.

Just got TLOU platinum yesterday. I still have a lot of games that I need to comlete the story for(Hitman, AC2, FC3, etc.) But I'm aiming for Sleeping Dogs and Madden 11 as my next plats 

Working on Max Payne 3 right now, completed NYM Hardcore two days ago :) Only took 5 attempts too, blasted through my last try xD Level 42 on Online. Got all MP trophies except bloody Sweep -.- Hate that trophy, but only got 5 trophies left till Plat :D  

Edited by DarkLordGwynXIII

I actually went back for fun, i got it when i didnt really go for trophies, im not sure but i might be willing to help with mp

That would be cool, I'm probably not going to bother with mp until last though.

Recently finished the platinum for Farcry 3, now trying to beat Dead Space 2 on Hardcore Mode.  Not sure who had the sick and twisted idea of giving you only 3 saves and no checkpoints for the duration of an entire game but challenge accepted!

Lollipop Chainsaw. I was expecting an easy plat, but the frustration is corroding me.

Dragon's Dogma and enjoying this game very much. Highly recommend it to any RPG fan.

I'm playing through Just Cause 2 at the moment. Instead of doing the Agency Missions I'm visiting enemy settlements and destroying them so it makes my life easier for when I finally complete the Agency Missions. I'm a little worried about finding all of the vehicles but fingers crossed I can find them randomly on my travels. This game is really testing my imagination, finding all sorts of ways of dispatching my enemies in creative and brutal ways. Long may it continue. 

I'm currently 3 online trophies away from the AC:B platinum. should get it within the next 2 weeks if it all goes to plan

On the PS3, I'm probably going to attempt to finish all the DLC trophies for Borderlands. Later on this month, I'm also going to finish off the final DLC for Black Ops II.

Naruto generations I need some titles to go and info cards so if anyone wants to boost and play online and get titles and info card to get the trophy send me a request

Gonna start Jak 3 and then I will finish Assassin's Creed III (just played it to get 1 trophy so that the platinum of Jak & Daxter The Percursor Legacy was also my trophy #2000)