What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Working on Dragons Dogma, having lots of fun and taking my time. Close to finishing main quest on first playthrough I am just working on the side quest at the moment for The Hero trophy.

I'm mainly working on increasing my overall completion percentage, by just raising some of the 0% and low % games I got from PS+. I'm going for the Bleach platinum on the side, but it's way too much of a grind for me to focus on completely.

My favorite trophy I've earned is my Tales of Xillia platinum. I'm a huge JRPG fan, and it's my first JRPG platinum.

Currently grinding out Audio Logs on Brink JP, then going to finish off Terminator Salvation (horrible game) but it lines me up perfectly for the plat after Brink & Salvation to be trophy 3000.

Loathe having Salvation on my list, but after doing calculations, I figured it was best to do the them instead of constantly tracking.

Currently working on Call of Duty: Ghosts platinum trophy though I'm looking for people to do Extinction and Squads mode with for the post-campaign trophy hunting. Also currently working on the Resogun platinum trophy and the platinum trophy for Saints Row IV.

I've also been meaning to finish up the InFamous platinum along with the Sly Cooper 2, 3, and 4 platinum trophies but I've honestly just been too lazy.

I'm sure I'll get them in due time though.

Eventually I'll also be going for the Far Cry 2 platinum and possibly Modern Warfare 3's platinum though I'm not sure if I want to bother with that one since I honestly didn't get all that much into the story with the first play. Also interested in getting platinum on Uncharted 1, 2, and 3 but I'll probably end up being too lazy to do any of those.

As far as favorite platinums go, I'd have to say Far Cry 3 and Saints Row: The Third were loads of fun, so I suppose those are my votes though I'm not sure that's saying much considering the amount of platinums I want to get compared to the amount I'm too lazy to bother with.

Logged in to Gran Turismo 5 & sent off my daily limit of paint to a few friends.

I currently have 756 unique cars in my garage.

The online dealership has finally updated and I've gone in to purchase a Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack 1971 (it was the only one in the group I haven't purchased yet).

Just noticed it is a Rallye Red! :yay:

Edited by rallysportev