What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Madden 13 - RB, TE, then the three defensive careers and finishing boosting the online.

Bioshock Infinite - 1999 run collecting all infusions and no dollar bill machines.

On my back burner I have LBP (most hated game of all time) and God of War II (need to beat Challenge 7 for the platinum).

Then it's all PS4. :D

My wife and kids are flying out of town tomorrow night to visit her mother for Thanksgiving.  I have to work next week so I can't join them, and they won't return til the day after Thanksgiving, which gives me 6 1/2 days of time alone to game!  Soooo much to do....  I have to work Monday and Tuesday but I'll probably take Wednesday off for some extra gaming time, which gives me 4 full days and 2 half days to myself.  I've already brought the second TV downstairs and set it next to the other one and moved my older PS3 over to the smaller TV.  I plan on actively gaming on the main TV, while I let EA Sports Active 2 run on the older TV with the sensors strapped to a fan.  I hate those 1000 km bronze trophies, but I'm determined to finish them!

While my goals are probably a little ambitious, and I highly doubt I'll achieve them......my goals are these.....

Friday - Hotline Miami plat! 

Saturday - Madden 13(PS3) plat! (Almost done with WR trophy, then only need the QB trophies)

Sunday - SOCOM 4 plat!

Monday - God of War 2 plat!

Tuesday/Wednesday - God of War 3 plat!  (Finishing this will allow me to add the GoW Saga disc to my trade-in pile for what I hope is a PS4 on Black Friday!)

Thursday/Friday - FIFA 13 (Vita) plat!  (I plan to let the 100 Ranked matches play on my lap during the week while actively play other games...would prefer to boost it with someone though..)

Hopefully I'll make enough progress on the EA Sports Active 2 trophies to finish that plat the following weekend as well!

Edited by Misbik
  • Like 1

Currently playing Saints Row The Third "bludgeoning" the headshot challenge...so I aimed down the street with the McManus 2015 Level 4, targeted one gang member, followed him thru the scope, pulled the trigger, and the screen registered a 2 headshot 1 multikill...freakin hadn't meant to do it but it's times like this I wish I still had my Hauppauge game recorder hooked up.

Update: Finished the 500 headshot challenge...helped me level up to level 43 allowing me to purchase the SMGs Instant Reload upgrade.

Edited by rallysportev

I dont have any platinums yet, since I bought my first PS3 3 months ago.. I'm looking forward to have my Shadow Of The Colossus platinum soon..

I'm getting Fallout 3 next week.. I already played it on Xbox360 and got the 1000G but I need to play it again, on PS3 now that's an amazing game.. one of the best games ever!!!

Worked on this website this morning.

Logged into Gran Turismo 5 for my daily bonus & to send extra content to friends.

Logged into Saint Rows The Third to earn some extra cash.

Logged into Warframe to get a possible log in bonus.

Sent a PS3 message to a friend whose Gran Turismo 5 inbox is full to let her know it is full.

Late to work.

$%@#

Edited by rallysportev

PS3

Remember Me's ''Memory Hunter'' Mode, while getting all collectibles.

Grand Theft Auto 5's single player side (I'll wait for xp weekends before attempting level 100)

Uncharted 3 - Incl. all DLC

Vita

Tearaway, just playing through, most of it pops along the way

Uncharted: Golden Abyss, grinding those enemy loot drop things.

FROBISHER SAYS!, quite easy, but I don't have any DLC :(