Orlay_

What're you workin' on?

3,676 posts in this topic

Had been working on Gran Turismo 5 trying to level up my drivers and bought a few more cars for my garage.

But now that my son has stopped playing on the PS4 I can give my next adventure...

I'm working on Far Cry 3 at the moment and it's been a nice experience so far. Hunting is especially nice because it's fun and also helps to upgrade your gear.

In Saints Row The Third I am doing some random headshots with the McManus 2015 Level 4, upgrading my Bootlegger car and replenishing my ammo.

Edited by rallysportev

Now that I finished Epic Mickey 2 now it's time to capture some invizimals with Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom

Really want to plat AC3 but my connection is shit...

Had tried to play a little Disney Epic Mickey 2 also...got bored with it so now going to do a few races in Gran Turismo 5.

Focusing on Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus, GT6 and Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy.

I am working on my last trophy for Remember Me (it's glitched twice) then I am going for Resistance 3

My favorite Plat: Bioshock Infinite

Working my way through Final Fantasy XIII, going through the story then gonna work on all the roles and trophies.

I'm currently working on getting trophies of Mortal Kombat.

Working on dragon age origins to get the traveler and blight queller trophy

i'm currently working on getting the MP trophies for Tomb Raider.

In Gran Turismo 5 I raced a few races enabling me to purchase a 2004 model Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race Car, 2009 model GT by Citroen, and a 1995 model Toyota Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) bringing my garage to 843 unique cars.

Now moving on to Assassin's Creed IV and Saints Row The Third.

Getting PS4 on Tuesday so from then on I'll be working on Assassins Creed 4 and Killzone: Shadow Fall.

Right now I'm looking to 100% Black Ops 2, but they are all zombie trophies and are a complete pain in the arse, especially Origins!

Proudest trophy is without doubt the Platinum on Call Of Duty: World At War, for 2 reasons.

1) Because it was my first Platinum and secondly for the sheer relief when I finally downed 45 zeros and shot General Amsell with a pistol. Very VERY proud of myself when it popped :)

Working on Abstergo challenges in A.C.IV, fighter section, just completed killing 5 enemies affected by a smoke bomb within 10 seconds. I need one more captain to reach five killed and two more enemies shot in the head to finish up the first triangle section of challenges.

I'm currently working on Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain of Memories. Beat it once and am now playing Reverse/Rebirth. I'm also still working on Kingdom Hearts Final Mix off and on trying to finish the gummi missions

I'm currently working on making new level of LittleBigPlanet 2.

Resistance 2, and going Mad with the servers................................................... cry

little big planet karting, hoping to finish it off before the new year.

Far Cry 3 (I only need the multiplayer trophies) and Deadpool (it will be a hassle)

working on mortal kombat, keep getting my ass kicked on challenge tower 214 :(

I'm currently working on Challenge Tower of Mortal Kombat.