What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Just finished my Kingdom Hearts:Final Mix Plat, now moving on to:

Fallout 3 DLC trophies - The Pitt, Point Lookout, Mothership Zeta

Diablo 3 trophies - The Art of Conversation & The Prime Evil (Nightmare)

After that i'm thinking about reprising my Ni No Kuni platinum project. I have no idea how I ended up putting such an awesome JRPG down. I also splurged on the January sale which has now added a massive chunk to my backlog.

I have 3 games I am currently working on.

Zombie Tycoon 2

Battlefield 4 (PS4)

Dead Space 2.

Dead Space 2 I have had since it launched 3 years ago and I am still working at it. I tend to take long breaks for some reason. I have got a few of the Misc. trophies over the last couple nights on a cleanup playthrough. Of course i still need Zealot and hard core playthroughs. My plan is to do hardcore and get the foam fingure and blast through zealot.

Well I'm working on Bioshock Infinite right now, just got the last chapter for collectibles left than I'll just have to stack my 4 last difficulty trophies after that for 1999 mode to get the platinum.

Than I'll go back to working on DOOM 3 BFG Edition & Resident Evil 5 since I'm close for their platinums as well.   

Just scored the Remember Me :platinum: a couple of hours ago.

I've got a little under a week left here, so I may just try to finally play and complete Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. I remember playing a few stages years ago and not caring much for it, despite friends telling me it gets really good.

Dead Space 2 I have had since it launched 3 years ago and I am still working at it. I tend to take long breaks for some reason. I have got a few of the Misc. trophies over the last couple nights on a cleanup playthrough. Of course i still need Zealot and hard core playthroughs. My plan is to do hardcore and get the foam fingure and blast through zealot.

Good luck.

Hardcore Mode was what kept me from that :platinum: for about two years. I finally went back to it after a long break and managed to also make it my 50th.

I was considering an attempt to platinum Two Worlds 2 but just found out that a couple of quests needed for 2 of the guild related trophies are glitched and I missed my opportunity to circumvent this :( . Aw well, its still a good game and I still plan to get as many of the other trophies that can/feel like getting.

Edited by merciful84

I'm trying to get 100% on 4 games at the moment which are Bioshock Infinite Clash in The Clouds DLC, Tearaway, PAYDAY 2 and DOOM BFG Edition. Once I'm done with these games I have 100% all my games... So I'm really trying to finish these PS3 games so I can focuss on PS4 when games start coming out :)

Dragons Crown Platinum (Hopefully) Looks like a long grind but very enjoyable

Gran Tourismo 6 Again a long grind, worried about the Gold S Rank License Trophy

Finish up Tearaway on Vita then move onto Soul Sacrifice

Try to complete Resogun on Veteran