What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

I need to do a lot of reading to prepare for FF13-2. I need to read the trophy requirements & see if any are missable...then read the strategy guide as I play.

I got the DLC bundle 2 months ago, but to be honest i'm kinda nervous for reasons I don't know. I mean i read some of the trophy requirements and it seams quite complicated. ._.

Last year I just put the game in and only did 1 battle tried to explore and got confused and said..another time, and now here we are.

The game is going to be long to platinum & i want to do it all before Lighting Returns.

Working on getting to lvl 55 on ACIV: Black Flag MP. After that I hope a fix for 'Sharing is Caring' is out so I can get my shiny plat on this fun (bug buggy) game!

After that I will probably get 100% in Contrast and Don't Starve. I should really get working on KZ:SF but those abilities grinding are painful.

Gran Turismo 5

I've worked myself up to 871 unique cars in my garage including the infamous Chaparral 2J Race Car 1970. It's currently in the online dealership but I'm guessing it won't be there for much longer. Really hated paying the 15 mil credits for it.

listening to =

Artist: Slipknot       
Song: Psychosocial
Album: : All Hope Is Gone

And the reign will kill us all...
Throw ourselves against the wall
But no one else can see
The preservation of the martyr in me…

Edited by rallysportev

• 2 weeks later...