What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Still doing the 1999 mode in BioShock Infinite, it's a blast. I struggle in a lot of places though.

Oh and I thought about doing Hitman Contracts and Blood Money, I actually played something of Contracts again... but to be honest I don't have much fun with it, too annoying, I even tried following let's play videos doing EXACTLY the same, yet in my game guards are always suspicious about a bald man walking around. I'll see if I continue or not.

Im working on knack and the dimond farming is proving to be a challenge

Just make sure to farm them where you can. If you start a level and only 30 seconds later you find a chest, that's a good level to farm a diamond. Just open the chest, and if it's not a diamond, press the PS button, exit and restart the game and try again. 

Working on too many games to count, focusing on one game for weeks at a time burns me out....currently Majin And The Forsaken Kingdom, Asura's Wrath, and Remember Me. None of which are proving to be much of a challenge so far, but we'll see. 

Just make sure to farm them where you can. If you start a level and only 30 seconds later you find a chest, that's a good level to farm a diamond. Just open the chest, and if it's not a diamond, press the PS button, exit and restart the game

thanks ill be sure to try that

Good luck with that, final fantasy 13 level grinding was annoying for me took like 8 hours to get max crystarium haha, im working on need for speed rivals and need for speed hot pursuit on ps3, just got some grinding to do for the ranks and then should have the plats for both of them B)  

https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Precision-Playy.png

Edited by Precision-Playy