What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Well, I finished BioShock Infinite, I was planning on returning to GTA V but the game seems to be freezing a lot or just not loading, which is weird...

Anyway, I have Far Cry 3 to play (only did the beginning, seems cool but I still have to get used to it) and I guess I'll do something else from my backlog.

(I still need the two online trophies from Splinter Cell: Blacklist that require people, in case anyone reading this is interested.)

I been trying to plat many games at once but it seems impossible, anyways, right now im about to finish with Death to Rights Retribution. However, the next games i will be working are

-Alone in the Dark Inferno

-Assassins Creed Liberation

-Ratchet and Clank Up your Arsenal

-Black Ops 2

-GTA V

anyone be free to add me PSN: Buenatortuga

• 2 weeks later...

Grand Theft Auto V story mode:

I know it doesn't seem like much but considering I'm earning my money primarily through Bawsaq stock market without doing the assassination missions I feel I'm doing pretty well.

I just finished selling from this morning my Vapid stocks. Bought at 2 dollars a share (50 million worth each character) and sold with a 26 million dollar profit.

Then I saw Hawk and Little stocks had dropped to 91 cents. Typically I go ahead and buy at this amount even though it will typically drop again to about 70 something cents but eventually it will go back up to $1.10 to $1.60. With a 60 million buy in per character I should make out very well.

Sometimes if I'm lucky I'll find once or twice a week a stock the plummets to somewhere around 30 cents a share. Those are the times to sweep in for the kill but I've been advancing my game to the point I don't want to go back to my older saves to take advantage of those buys.