What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

• 4 weeks later...

That game is fantastic, NightWing, enjoy it.

As for myself, my son and I finished Megamind today so I'll be starting Metro: Last Light in a few minutes.

Parker

I'm having a blast right now, Parker :yay: It's one of the best games  & Going to put this on my page I'm working on :) any games you're going to get soon? :)

Edited by NightWing

Yeah I hated that trophy especially since there wasn't any real way to keep track of each category of miles you needed for it

Yeah, that's true. The only way is to look at the skillpoints and then, once you reach the 3rd in every category, to hoverboot/glide some more. It's becoming annoying.

Yeah, that's true. The only way is to look at the skillpoints and then, once you reach the 3rd in every category, to hoverboot/glide some more. It's becoming annoying.

Yeah after you get the 3rd one in each category you have to just keep doing it and waiting for the trophy to pop up. Ah the dreaded waiting game lol

Yeah after you get the 3rd one in each category you have to just keep doing it and waiting for the trophy to pop up. Ah the dreaded waiting game lol

I'm thinking about boosting it. I'm just going to jump from the Korgon refinery's main weapon node and glide a thousand times.