What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

I managed to miss a single Kerotan collectable in my run through MGS3 today, costing myself the platinum. So I'll be starting a new game for the third time tomorrow. Luckily I know which one I missed, and with no other distractions or trophies to chase I should be able to get there in an hour and a half, maybe two hours at most. Which at this point is all I have left in me before I never want to see a MGS game again  :P

I've went as far as I'm willing to go with MGS2 for now at least, save for a couple of trophies I can pick up in a few minutes tomorrow. I don't think I could go for another four playthroughs and 500+ VR missions without dividing it over a long period of time so boredom doesn't set in. 

I'm not too far away from LA Noire's platinum, so that might be next. Or I might go for 100% on GTA4. 

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn

I opted to go for LA Noire since I'm only eight trophies away from the platinum. Six of them I can pick up while finishing up the desk cases (seven to go), followed by a license to do nothing other than crash cars repeatedly for about an hour for the final trophy before the platinum :D I'm going out tomorrow so it'll probably be Thursday night before I unlock it. Walking Dead Season One will be here by the time I'm finished so I'll start on that immediately afterwards.

I'll probably leave the 100% on GTA4 for next time I have a week off work. Plus I want to put off the fifty stunt jumps for as long as possible because I can't drive for shit in any game  :lol:  

Street Fighter V

sf5-logo_thumb.jpg

I do intend to Platinum this one, but its going to be a work in progress for quite some time. Target platinum time = end of 2016

This is my first serious fighting game so Im starting from scratch and learning the ropes before slowly making it up the competitive ladder.

• Like 1

Completed GTA IV's stunt jumps a few hours back and almost immediately moved onto hunting the two hundred pigeons. Been at it for five hours and I'm exactly halfway through, it's almost 3am so I'm stopping for a fifteen minute break, then I'll keep going until I'm done. 7am is the target  :P

My body clock is going to hate me when I go back to work on Sunday morning. 

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn

Broforce and Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.

I'm finding it more difficult to get S ranks in MGSV than PW, so that's gonna take a little work. The Broforce trophies seem easy enough though. I'm having fun with the both of them. Though Ground Zeroes took out my heart and stomped on it with the main mission, not looking forward to Chico's cassettes, heard bad stuff happened in them. :(