What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Just got a PS4, so I will be starting Samurai Warriors 4-2 in a bit. Couldn't find a copy of the vanilla game, so I just got this out of curiosity.

Also been playing some Project Diva F 2nd on the Vita for past two weeks. I'm 18 hours in and trying to lessen the amount of grind work early, for the rhythm game at least.

All Kingdom Hearts, going in chronological order. Starting with BBSFM, then KHFM, Re:CoM, then finally KHIIFM. And yes, I've played the games in I.5 and II.5 beforehand (well, other than Re:Coded. That said, I know zero people who played that game anyway). It's going to be a good chance to catch up again before II.8 and KHIII.

I picked up a few more trophies on Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls, I think I'd get bored if I tried to platinum them in a short space of time so I'll go back to them every few months. 

Now I've moved onto Skyrim. I'm not too concerned about trophies right now. I'm mostly exploring, finding side quests to do and clearing dungeons for fun. Although I've almost levelled heavy armour to 100 so I might get the trophy for that by the end of the night or tomorrow if I get too tired. 

At the moment, i'm not working on a single game, but i made a list of games with mp trophies that i still want to earn.

I'm currently working on those, that will take up a lot of my time. I want to have completed everything on that list before the end of summer,

There are easy mp games, and grindy ones on them, For example: Blur, Sniper elite v2 and 3, and AC: Black Flag

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I finally conquered the Combat Challenges in Batman: Arkham Asylum (Also plat   :giggle:), now I think I should go for Battlefield 4 and/or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

If EA reopens FIFA 14's Servers, I would immediately rush and earn my Platinum (Only one trophy left), and if PES 2013's servers were still open, I could go for the platinum. The time I found out that PES 2013's servers were down, I just hesitated to leave the game at 23%, because the platinum is unobtainable   -_- (If I'm bored, I'd go for the rest of the trophies, but it'd still be pointless to do so). I would go for the Gran Turismo 5 Platinum, since I saw a useful guide for X_RaceKing_X, but I didn't get the   :bronze: Proud Owner and... oh yeah,   :bronze: Course Designer trophies. This means that GT5 plat is unobtainable for me. 

I can't deal with unobtainable plats anymore   :(   :facepalm:   -_-  

I've been doing some clean-up recently, as I take a break from Super Meat Boy. I 100%'ed Thomas Was Alone (a mediocre freebie from PS+ some time ago), and platted Atelier Totori today (a chore and a bore). I want to finish Uncharted 2, but just have no motivation for it. I started Game of Thrones for PS4 (God bless my library, which keeps stocking these easy plats). It's OK, but nothing special.

I've been thinking about finishing up Neptunia: Victory, but I'm really out of the loop on that one.

Working on Red Dead Redemption. I'm currently only one easy trophy from the platinum and I must say it's my proudest one, not really for its difficulty (which is average) but because I started playing convinced that I'd never make it but ended up -almost- achieving it. It may sound somewhat of a cliché, but it's the proof that working hard towards your goal is the key to succeed.

• Like 1