What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Playing Skyrim, not trophyhunting, coz i don't have dlc and game platinum. New character played now about 20h, overall maybe 400 hours spent in Skyrim so far  :blink:

Working Splatterhouse towards 100%, when not in Skyrim. Also working very slowly Space Marine weapon challenge boosting.

Maybe soon going to finish LA Noire and start Hitman Absolution or Metro Last Light.

I'm workin on anything that might be able to help me get me back into gaming like i used to... i just got back last week after 2 months being away from just about anything which included gaming of any kind.. so... now that i'm back i just been trying to do anything at all cause i can't get myself into anything it seems.. :(

Playing XCOM enemy unknown in the hope of obtaining the platinum eventually, but also started Sly 3 and Burnout Crash to be able to switch to something lighter. All three are great games, try them if you haven't yet!

My son is playing Hitman Absolution and trying to finish it.

Edited by AnRoDr

L6bb3b9.png

I LOVE THIS GAME! Starting mission 10 on my first playthrough (normal mode) right now. Seemed difficult at first until I understood the meaning of mixtapes.

/edit: Normal mode = done. On to dragon mode. Wheeee this is so exciting! :D

Edited by Samis-86