What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

I'm focussing on Dead Space 2 at the minute.....I'm about halfway through my Zealot walkthrough and it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be....probably because I maxed everything and squirrelled away tons of ammo on my first play through which seems to have negated the extra difficulty.

Will probably start my Hardcore walkthrough straight after, just so everything is still fresh in my head and I remember where the tough bits are.

"it's not as bad as thought it was going to be"....jinx  :facepalm:

Hardcore can wait....quite possibly forever.....forever ever!!!

I'm currently working on finishing up PvZ: Garden Warfare. It's not at all difficult but the trophies are really tedious. I also just started Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood. The servers are shutting down soon so I bumped this game up on my backlog. I should have all the online trophies done this week.

• 1 month later...

starting back onto the grind for diablo 3 ROS it is a longer term goal to finish it.... 

1-2 weeks of work than i can pick something else to work on (either a physical game or the hobbit (vita)) 

just avoiding the long term games is the best deal for now.

Working on platinum of Skylanders Imaginators at the moment, since it just came out and seems really easy to do instead of DQ Builders [which is a huge time sink since I like just building things lol].

And I'm going to pick up Akiba's Trip [vita] again and try to beat it finally, since I hear it's short. And then see about that platinum. I might pick up Sunflowers again and see about the remaining tedious trophies for 100%. See how I feel, since I can't play anything else on Vita while I try to get those ones since you can't close the game while doing at least one of them. :/

• 3 weeks later...

Focusing all my attention on obtaining 100% on The Last of Us. Currently playing through Grounded mode right now. 

Where are you at in the game?  I just met back up with Micheal and Walt (jk) on the beach and it's tough as nails.  I've shelved it until I get the Pro next week.  

OT:  I'm working on Nuka-World right now.  It's pretty big.

• Like 1

I'm currently working on Gran Turismo 6. It's the first GT i play so i have liked it a lot. The Autobarmy trophy is the only one that is gonna take a lot of time. At the same time, i've been working (a little) on getting the 100% of GTA V. The heists trophies are the only ones in the way. Also, once i'm done with those, i'm gonna start Spec Ops The Line and hopefully finish Mirror's Edge. My brother started it, got bored and now i have to get that plat.